[2]

****** • || Chapter : 2 || •

******
• || Chapter : 2 || •

Author's POV

"Are you fine?" Jungkook asked to his hyung who was sitting in the hospital bed .

"I was already fine , there was no need to come to hospital" He said coldly but jungkook didn't mind it as he is used to it ..not only him... But everyone who knows him , is used to his cold yet rude behaviour . After all he is..... 

The KIM TAEHYUNG _

Jungkook sighed before turning towards the doctor .

The doctor was himself scared like hell , as he is infront of the two scary mafias .

"Is he totally fine?" Jungkook asked with a normal cold tone .

"Yes , I'm giving you some ointments and medicine , it'll help to heal his wounds" the doctor said and bowed towards them before leaving the room .

Jungkook and Taehyung also didn't waste more time and left from there .

They came to their car , the driver was driving the car and they were sitting at the back seat .

"What happened to that bastard!" Taehyung asked to jungkook while looking outside the window.

"Don't worry Namjoon and Jin Hyung are taking good care of him" jungkook said and Taehyung smirked still looking outside .

"Drive towards the bar" Taehyung ordered the driver but jungkook looked at him being amazed .

"No!" Jungkook said and Taehyung shift his gaze towards him .

"Are you serious , right now you need some rest hyung" jungkook said and Taehyung looked at him with a pissed off look

"I already told you that I'm all fine , now don't behave like my eomma" he said being done .

"Drive towards where I said right now" Taehyung sternly said to the driver . Jungkook also knows that there is no use of his care & concern , so he didn't said anything further .

After an hour they reached at a huge 7 star bar . They often visit here .

As soon as they entered there , Taehyung went towards the bar counter and grabbed his red wine . Jungkook ordered his whiskey .