[13]

*********• || chapter : 13 || •

*********
• || chapter : 13 || •

Outside of the school gate , the black car halted and caught attention by the surroundings of students..

Soon some of them gasped when Y/n step out from the car.. they were looking too surprised..

"Thank you..and  byee" Y/n said to Taehyung through the window , Taehyung without looking at her replied "whatever"

"Hey.. Y/n.." Taehyung was about to start the car but he stopped after hearing a male voice calling Y/n.. he looked through the car window..

Soobin waves his hand and approached Y/n with a cheerful smile.. whereas Y/n also gave him a small smile.. she is not that close to Soobin but since they are classmates  he often interacts with her...

"Let's go.. we are getting late" he said and Y/n nodded . they both headed inside while talking to each-other..

Taehyung watched them until they disappeared.. a non-pleasent look plastered on his face..

But his attention diverted towards his phone when it started ringing.. he received the call.. "What!!"

Every gaurds bowed to Taehyung, as he entered inside the penthouse with deadly expression..

Everyone were looking down.. observing how furious and dangerous Taehyung was looking.. they were afraid like hell..

"Bo-boss.. w-we tried.. but- " the gaurd was shaking to death , his words stucked inside his throat..

Taehyung grabbed his coller "tried!!?.. tried what.. " he punched on his face , the guy fell on the floor and groaned in pain..

He pull out his gun from his pocket and started loading it.. but that time someone interrupted..

"Hyung! hyung.. stop.. it's not his fault" Jungkook said as he came in right time..

"Don't interfere.. if you don't know anything!" His voice went deeper.. "I know.. that's why I'm saying.. " Jungkook Said for which Taehyung looked at him confused way.. he put his gun down.. the guy who was on the floor took a relief filled breath..

"It's not his fault.. He tried to track Hyun-bin's location and personal details..and he successfully find it.. but when we reached there that bastard already left.. " Jungkook explained , Taehyung greeted his teeth..