[6]

• || Chapter : 6 || •

|| Chapter : 6 || •

*⁠.⁠✧

I'm busy still I wrote this chapter bcz some of you eagerly asked for , and I can't ignore You guyz yk I love uh sm.. that's why here is a long enough chapter 🍁•꧂

Y/n POV

Last night after roaming here and there being afraid and alone , atlast I came towards my appartment but the gate was locked .

I requested the gaurd ajusshi to let me come inside but he didn't and told me sorry .

Than I came at the garden which is attached to our appartment . Not even a single person was present there , I was scared . I sat there and I didn't knew when my eyes get heavy and I slept while sitting there .

End of Y/n POV

***

[Flashback]

After Mrs Kim went inside the appartment , Taehyung was sitting inside his car waiting for his mom .

Suddenly his eyes cought someone , he saw Yoo Yeon-seok , who has been working under Taehyung since 5 years , he is the most trustworthy worker of Taehyung .

"Why he is here?" Taehyung thought in mind .

Yeonseok was standing behind a tree at the open garden , he was talking to someone on call .

"He was suppose to leave the country by yesterday then what the hell he is doing here!"

Taehyung frowned , curiousity and rage took over him . He came out from his car and walked towards him .

Actually , There is a secret file , which is  Taehyung's grandfather's (he was also a mafia ) . There is every secret details and information about Kim's .

Taehyung has many enemies who are contineusly trying to stole that file in order to have his secret informations .

because of that Taehyung is shifting that file out of the country by his most trustworthy man Yeonseok .

"Yeonseok"

He called out his name from behind , Yeonseok froze at his place hearing his voice . He was back facing Taehyung .

He slowly turned around and saw the person whome he does not wanted to see at all .

"B-boss"

He shuttered looking at him

"do you wanna die!? Why the hell you didn't leave the country yet!?"

He asked in a whispering way with his cold furious voice and Yeonseok gulped .

"Boss , a-actually I-I missed my flight"