[7]

****** • || chapter : 7 || •

******
• || chapter : 7 || •

Thanks for waiting ^⁠_⁠^

Author's POV

"Why She looks kind of familier?" Jungkook asked himself while looking at his phone screen . He was looking at the picture of Y/n which he had send to Mrs Kim .

"Did I saw her before?"

He was thinking in mind while walking out from his cabin but when he opened the door suddenly he bumped with someone who was about to enter inside his cabin . His phone was going to fall when the person infront of him took it in right time .

It was Taehyung

"Ohh.. hyung.. thank you" Jungkook said and was about to take his phone from Taehyung's hand but Taehyung refused him by showing his palm .

He scanned the picture and then looked at him . "Why do you have this girl's picture?" He asked while again moving his eyes towards the phone screen .

"U-hh.. actually-" he was cut off by Taehyung "Now don't tell me that you are dating this kiddo!" Taehyung raised his brows in judgemental way while saying this .

"Do you know her?" Jungkook asked being confused  , Taehyung stared at the picture for some seconds then replied shortly "No.."

"I also dont know her.. I was just scrolling my phone and randomly this picture came" he lied as Mrs Kim told him not to tell about this matter to anyone especially Taehyung .

Taehyung gave him back his phone and entered inside his cabin . "By the way why are you here? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked .

Taehyung sat on the couch and Jungkook also sat beside him . "first promise me you won't tell it to my eomma" Taehyung said in his casual tone .

"First tell me what is it , then I'll decide" Jungkook said but Taehyung left an frustrated sigh . "Listen I'm very stressed and I'll go to club tonight , I'll lie to eomma and if she ask you about me then you will also lie" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook while expecting a positive reply .

Jungkook looked at him with done expression "do you think I'll lie?" He said . "Huh! Please" Taehyung requested forcing himself as he never requested anyone , he only knows is to give orders .

"Uh.. ok..ok but this will be the last time.. I won't lie again" Jungkook said and Taehyung's mood lit up . "Ok...thanks" he said and made his way out from his cabin . Jungkook shooked his head .