[1]

********

•|| Chapter : 1 ||•

[If you didn't read the PROLOGUE , then read it , otherwise you'll be confused]

[ Flash-back ]

Y/n's POV

It was around 8 o'clock when I was returning from my tution class . I missed my bus that's why I'm going towards home by walking but usually I took bus . I'm really late today .. eomma will surely scold me .

I was walking hurriedly when a crowd caught my eyes ...  many people were surrounded At the middle of the main road .

I decided to go and check what's happening there . I walked near the crowd , but I was unable to see anything because of my short hight . I tried to peek there and I came to know that it's an accident , a car accident .

A lady was laying there , there was blood all around her . I couldn't recognise but the  Lady was looking kind of familiar to me . Her back was at my direction , so I couldn't see her face .

Suddenly , the sound of the ambulance siren grabbed everyone's attention .

The ambulance car stopped and some staff came out and started to take the Lady inside the car ....

But...

When they pull her and made her lay on the stretcher ... I saw her face ...I felt a sharp pang on my heart ...

I came more near to have a clear view of her face and.... My eyes became teary when I finally recognised her...

She is My Eomma ....

.
.
.

Author's POV

[Current time]

"Are y-you fine!"

Y/n asked to that tall guy who was standing infront of her ... There are some blood stains on his shirt , so she thought he is injured .

"D-did you got hurt?... There is blood" she said and pointed her fingers towards his shirt to show him the blood.. 

He stared at her for a moment then spoke with a chilled yet calm voice ...

"That's nothing , I'm fine...but why are you crying?"

A tear again fell from her eyes ... She rubbed it immediately and looked at him before saying..

"I-i don't have a-anyone in my life" her voice was low and cracked ...

He again stared at her for a while ..

"Don't cry , everything will be fine! Little girl"  he said... and gave her a warm smile..

Suddenly a voice came from behind...

"Mr JUNGKOOK , the doctor is calling you" a nurse said , and he turned around and nodded ..

And before leaving , for the last time he looked at y/n ..

"Bye... Take care!" He said and left from there .

She just stared at his disappearing figure ...

And again she was all alone there ... She is even scared of being alone but at this moment , she isn't in her sense ... A small car accident changed her whole life..

After a couple of minutes she finally decided to leave from there...

She came out of the hospital and started walking towards her home.. (She leaves at a rented apartment)

**

Jungkook's POV

Today there was a dangerous mafia mission . And we successfully completed it .

But , unfortunately one of my hyung got injured badly . Our opponent shoot two bullets on his right arm . Luckily the bullets didn't went inside his arm... It gone touching his arm a bit .

So , we immediately took him to hospital . But namjoon and Jin Hyung went to our secret basement to torture our enemy .. and Yoongi , heosoak and Jimin hyung is out of town since two weeks due to some other deals (they weren't involved in that mission) .

So I'm here alone at the hospital with my injured hyung . The doctor is treating his wounds . I have to wait outside .

I was sitting at the waiting area when I heard some sobbs coming from the reft side . First I ignored it but later I thought to check who is it . So I walked towards where the sound was coming and saw a girl , who is sitting there alone while hugging her knees and she was crying .

Being a mafia I didn't felt any pitty for her but I don't know what came into me that I went near her . I kept my hand in her shoulder and she slowly looked up . Her eyes , nose were red due to crying .

"Are y-you fine!"

Her voice was so sweet .

Before I could say anything , she again said .

"D-did you got hurt?... There is blood" she pointed her fingers towards my shirt to show me the blood.. 

I don't know why... But.. I found it kind a cute .

I kept my poker face on and spoke coldly..

"That's nothing , I'm fine...but why are you crying?"

A tear again fell from her eyes ... She rubbed it immediately and looked at me before saying..

"I-i don't have a-anyone in my life" her voice was low and cracked ...

I again stared at her for a while ..

"Don't cry , everything will be fine! Little girl" I said... and gave her a warm smile..

Suddenly a voice came from behind...

"Mr JUNGKOOK , the doctor is calling you" a nurse said , and  I turned around and nodded ..

And before leaving , for the last time I  looked at her ..

"Bye... Take care!" I said and left from there .

**

I came in the room where the doctor was done treating Hyung .

Author's POV

"Are you fine?" Jungkook asked to his hyung who was sitting in the hospital bed .

"I was already fine , there was no need to come to hospital" He said coldly but jungkook didn't mind it as he is used to it ..not only him... But everyone who knows him , is used to his cold yet rude behaviour . After all he is.....

The KIM TAEHYUNG ...

[✓] To Be Continued ...

VOTE 💫