~'•Errorist•'~

~|°•3rd's pov•°|~

You got up to the sound of a chair moving roughly downstairs, you got up checking the time. 6.28 pm. You slept for 2 hours. You swiftly got up and went downstairs to grab dinner as quickly and quietly as possible but you were cut short when Lucas and Feona were talking to Dad, they looked serious so you couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation.

"So let me get this straight, you want to go to this random friend's house and train self-defence?". Feona and Lucas sweat dropped as you did the same. What are they even on about? You thought. " Well, when you put it like that.." Feona said slightly scratching her chin. " I understand that you made friends, great friends in fact but-" Feona and Lucas then looked up "I can't trust two strangers to train three of you" your father said closing his eyes once more. you slightly sighed in defeat. "About that...we didn't... Well we don't have to take y/n..." Lucas said looking away. You stared at him in disbelief.. how could he?.. without even saying anything to me?.. He didn't even ask me.. aren't they my friends? They're my friends.. right?..
The way they looked at you flashed back. I can't... No, I won't give up on them the thoughts were running down your brain.. wait there's no way Dad would allow this right? You then look at Dad who is about to answer and...

"Okay then..."

After hearing your dad's answer you felt your blood drain from your face. "I first have to talk with these parents you two are so interested in" your father Said having a determined face .. "okay then let's go meet them tomorrow morning, it's a Saturday so it should be fine," Feona said with a smile completely ignoring the fact about you. "Okay, then we're going to meet then at 9.00 am sharp Okay?" Feona and Lucas nodded rapidly while you were crying near the stairs...

You ran to your room not making a single sound closing the door and jumping on the bed making the pillow wet from the tears.  After a while of crying and sobbing silently. Why?. Why am I like this? Why.....

Am I just.....

Like mom?..

~~lucas's pov~~

I woke up at 7.30 and went to brush my teeth. As I squeezed the life out of my tube of toothpaste I had recaps at the phantom dimension.

Y/N didn't speak to me nor anyone else. She wasn't even at the graveyard anymore... she was probably at the stolen mansion. I hate to admit it but I think I took it a little too far this time. I didn't tell Dad about what I said but deep down I knew he knew. I stepped out of the bathroom and put on some clothes

I then checked my youngest sister's room to see her almost ready

I then went downstairs to see my dad having his morning cup of coffee

I then went downstairs to see my dad having his morning cup of coffee. Normally y/n would be drinking her F/D. He then smiled at me as I was coming down to get my coffee." so you did inform them about us paying a visit right?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee." Oh right, I forgot" I said as I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled Ashlyn's phone. after 3 dials she finally answered.

"Hello?" she said in a confused voice." Hi Ash how have you been?, yeah that's great so anyways my dad wants to meet your parents so we're coming over" I said with a smile while taking a sip of coffee and biting into my oat cookie." what! Like right now?" she said as I could see the panic in her face through the phone."yup okay bye ash!" I said in a cheerful way to make her even more pissed." Don't call me Ash" was the last thing she said before she ended the call."okay then let's head out" Dad said finishing his coffee as Feona ran outside yelling "I CALL SHOTGUN!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Fine.."

Thanks to this person I got motivated

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN THIS WONDERFUL BUT DREADFUL WORLD.🎄🎄🎄🎄

Don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic ❤️❤️❤️

Muah 💋💋💋💋