°•∆Gritty∆•°

~3rd's pov~

Taylor then ran and hugged you tightly as everyone came up to you "Oh look who came out of their emo era" Feona said sarcastically with a smirk. "Yeah yeah whatever." You rolled your eyes "Well then you must be y/n" Mr banner said coming up to you. " Yeah sorry I couldn't introduce myself self earlier.." you said with a smile." No problem, and didn't you say you wanted to go for a turn?" Emma asked "Sure if you don't mind that is" you said slightly scratching your chin. " Of course not we've been waiting for a month!" Mike said "Honey don't... You kinda sound creepy." Emma said while looking at Mike sarcastically.

You then took your coat off.

Your outfit btw

Emma then stood to the opposite side of you and put on a fighting pose, while you put up a formal karate pose

Emma then stood to the opposite side of you and put on a fighting pose, while you put up a formal karate pose. "Ah, you do karate I see," Emma said smirking. " Yeah I did do a little-" You didn't get to finish your sentence. Emma flashed behind you you swiftly dodged her kick. "Don't let your guard down!" Mike yelled as your dad put his hand on his shoulder. " Oh, where have you been?" Mike asked turning to the h/c male. " Well, I was the one who brought y/n here so ya." He said with a glance at you.

Emma then leapt down to the floor and made your trip. you fell to the floor with a small thud. You then quickly jumped up and dodged Emma's hand. You grab her hand and twist it backwards which causes Emma to turn and push you. The Unexpected push made your eyes widen. She then swung her leg and you fell to the floor again but this time Emma was fast she ran over to you but before she could attack you kicked your right leg. Emma then took the opportunity to grab your leg and pin you to the floor ending the fight.

"Wow" Aiden exclaimed. "That was awesome!" Taylor said running towards you. Emma then helped you up patting your head and putting a thumbs-up." Okay, then that's it for today."

"You kids want to come in and play board games, I'll make sandwiches," Emma said turning back to the teenagers. "we can't... We have to study for midterms." Taylor said looking at you. "... Ah sorry to hear that, we'll just ah-... Bring the sandwiches to you then.". "Yeah and I bought snacks, it's at the trunk so help ya selves," Frank said with a wink while tossing the keys to Feona." Study hard," Mike said waving.

"Haha that midterm joke was great," Aiden said with his usual grin. " oh... Buddy.." Feona said while looking at Aiden in pity. "It wasn't a joke idiot they're next weak" Tyler said glaring at Aiden. Just then Ashlyn turned her head which made you turn as well. After a few seconds, Ashlyn took off her earplugs. You squint your eyes to look in the direction Ashlyn was staring at." Ash-" Ashlyn stood up and dashed towards the direction she was staring at for a few seconds. You, Aiden and Tyler followed Ashlyn after.

"What's up? Did ya hear something again?" Aiden said popping behind Ashlyn and you. "...I thought I did- it's just a bird though," Ashlyn said eyeing the crow. " Oh it's just a crow" you said sighing in relief. " You got worked up over a crow?" Tyler said you nudge him in reply to shut up. "It didn't sound like a crow. I thought it was footsteps." Maybe you just got mixed up with your parents walking away?" Taylor said walking up next to you. " Nevermind let's just finish setting up the traps".

___________

Y/n' s POV

The sky is blood red while the moon shines bright yellow making the atmosphere way more intense. Everyone was sitting on top of the wall. Ben was staring at the ground sitting next to Logan who had a shotgun attached to his back belt. Aiden was crouching with his usual grin as Feona was also crouching next to him trying to look badass. Ashlyn was seated in the middle spreading her legs a little so that she would not knock the solar lights between her legs. The solar lights came a week ago with some badass combat army clothing Aiden had genuinely brought us.  Taylor facing Ashlyn, one of her legs on the opposite side of the wall. I sat next to her resting my head on her shoulder while facing Tyler who was on the opposite side of the wall standing while resting his arms on the hard concrete. Lucas was standing on top of the wall crossing his arms to his chest. What was everyone staring at? Oh, nothing much just the army of black and gooey white-eyed, creepy-ass alien tic creatures which looked like they came straight out of Disney animatics. Can we please get a round of applause for' Walt Disney' for making such beautiful and majestic creatures or we could call them princesses but they mostly look like my sleep paralysis demon.

"I bet you're probably thinking of something stupid" I turned my gaze to Tyler who was smirking at the princesses. "You know me too well Ty," I say in a teasing yet flirtish tone. "Pfft" he snorted still not exchanging a glance. I just smile and continue to stare at the beautiful and majestic beings below us.

A week ago we had a small meeting at the graveyard. We all agreed on a few things.

1). We are going to try our best not to argue.

2). We are banned from speaking about the fight at school.

3). We will survive this no matter what.

4). We are absolutely not letting Lucas drive.

5) If we are going to survive we need to start listening to each other.

I highly agree with the 4th rule which Ashlyn came up with. I rather run with 200 princesses chasing me than letting Lucas drive.

My thoughts were cut off by Ashlyn standing and Death glaring at the princesses. I flinch at the terrifying face Ashlyn was making while Feona on the other hand... Well... " Mommy chill," Feona said staring at Ashlyn.

Everyone stared at Feona while me and Lucas visibly cringed. Taylor and Aiden held their mouths trying not to laugh. Ashlyn just squinted her eyes sarcastically at the 12-year-old.

"Well then... Let's do this" I say determined and jumping up.

 Let's do this" I say determined and jumping up

Thanks to this person I got motivated

Please don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic.

I have a feeling the next chapter will be a good one 😀

Muah 💋 💋 💋