**??Crush??**

*Somewhere in Alcatraz*

"Oi get your ass moving!" The security guard yelled calling all the prisoners to the lobby. "Tsk... Oi malone! You coming?" A girl with short hair yelled as the guard behind her yelled to go in the room. ".. Mikasa I'm coming... Geez".. A woman with long h/c hair walked towards her.. "it's your last day here whatcha gonna do when you get out?" Mikasa asked. "Hm?... Well.. I don't know." Malone Said. " Are you gonna visit your family?" Mikasa asked again. " Psst... That would be fun... I haven't seen there faces in such a long time". " On second thought I don't think you should... Cause well you did try to kill your daughter" Mikasa said. " Tsk.. I had killed over 40 people but lost to that...child.". Malone glared. " Hm ... Well you came here **** so.... She must be 15!" "Yeah I don't really care.. I don't want to ever see her face"..

*At the graveyard*

Y/n's pov

Everyone was trying to think of a game to play while me and Tyler sat next to each other. "Soo~ you never told me who you have a crush on" I leaned on him seeing his face go a bit red. " No one mind your own business" he says looking away. " Oh come on at least tell me if I know her... Or him". " Him!? I'm not gay!" Tyler turned to look at me. " Geez okay chill...then who is it I'm not going let this slide" I say with a smirk. "... you know her.." Tyler says looking away again. "Oooo is it Ashlyn?". Tyler turned to with a sarcastic look. " No..ew". " Okay then... Please tell me it not feona.." I say giving him a look of disgust. "Hell no!" I then put my finger to my chin... I know her . .. 

I kept saying all the names of girls I knew.. Jennie? .. yosano?....kara? Amber... Jojo... Katherine... But Tyler just gave a simple sarcastic no... "They who is ittt??" I asked impatient.. he leaned in closer and he whispered to my ear... " It's....y-

"Yuka..." He whispered turning away... "...My neighbor?"... I felt my heart sink.. why?... Tyler simply nods looking away blushing...."Oh... That's great...really"... Sure Yuka and Tyler had met... but I didn't think... He liked her...I felt my heart drop and I felt teary..."I'm hungry.." I get up and head to the food table .. for some reason.. I wished Tyler had a different answer...

I accidentally bumped into Taylor. " Oh y/n are you hungry?" She asked shoving cake in her mouth as Ashlyn peeked behind her drinking lemonade. "Yeah.... I finally got Tyler to tell me his crush .". I wished for Taylor to say something else... Maybe Tyler was joking? " Oh! Really! He told you about Yuka?" She asked wide eye.. I felt my heart sink.... "Funny right before you came Yuka and Tyler were on a baseball contest as Tyler said she cheered for a so good better than the other cheerleaders!" Taylor said gulping the cake. "Oh.. Yuka hm? I heard she is a top cheerleader or something" Ashlyn said.. "..yeah..." I say gripping my cup.

Sorry I am in such a hurry that's all for now 😭😭😭

Thank you for the motivation

Please don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic and the challenge is still up if you didn't see your OC name and no Yuka is not a OC name