°~•GUESS WHO'S BACK•~°

Y/n's pov

I flinch to the cold plastic against my lips. I then look at it and pause. Snatching the cold drink I yell. "BOBAAA!". "Don't tell anyone okay?" Tyler said sweat dropping. "Pfft- what scared of getting caught?" I tease him. He just rolled his eyes and turned to leave. "Hey-... Tyler" I say sitting up. "Hmm?" He turned to meet my gaze. "Thank you" I softly smile. Tyler turned back and nods. He then opens the door to leave but before he left he spoke. "Get some rest idiot.".

I get up to the alarm clock going off as I sat on my bed I wiggled my foot to see how it was. "Ew.." I said while my foot shot back a weird experience. I then went to my bathroom to take a quick shower before hopping into my clothes. I brush my teeth and to my suprise Feona burst open the door while I was butt nude.

"BRO WTFF" I yelled trying to cover myself."bro I'm not surprised can't you remember how we used to bath together?" Feona says unimpressed.

"NO NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!!". I say"

"EWW!!!" Feona yells

(Time skip)

We were walking to the cafeteria. I was hanging to Tyler's bag as I walked just in case I fell. " ... you are heavy" Tyler says as I glare at him. "I'm putting only 10 percent of my weight.." I say glaring as Feona slurped on here soda cane. "Trust me you don't wanna know what 100 percent is.."Lucas said walking while texting.

"Tyler" I say whispering.. "hm?" He asked unfazed. "What's up with ash and Aiden?" I asked Tyler then turned to look at them. Aiden and Ashley were distant..

"You guys are getting on my nerves" Tyler says as Ashlyn and Aiden flinched. "Wow... Good job making the atmosphere more shitty" Feona says unfazed as Tyler gave a quick glare and then back at Ashlyn and Aiden.

"How are we supposed to"celebrate" when you're running the good mood with awkwardness?" Tyler says as I blink sarcastically. "What Tyler means is that you both seem a tense, there's 10 minutes till class how about you guy talk things out while well go grab some snacks" Taylor says as Feona's eyes sparkle. "Snacks!" Feona exclaimed. "We're going to spy on them.. not getting snacks.." I whispered as Feona stared at us dumb founded.. we then hid in the stair case listening . I was standing in the front but Tyler came Infront of me. "Hey" I whispered. "If you fall I can pull you up" he says as I looked at him dumbfounded.. what logic was that!?.. Taylor just shrugged as Feona held her laugh.. Lucas was on his phone next to Logan as Feona was Infront of Lucas.

.. after that I heard a few words from Ashlyn and Aiden.. . Aiden was apologising? Why what happened-... I paused as I saw Bianca walk in to a class. I hid covering myself next to Tyler. My eyes widened... Was...that..Henry...and Colin...shit..not good..

Flashback

We were with my dad going for a walk outside."ahh Yokohama is beautiful huh darling.." dad said as I was on my phone and humed as Lucas was staring at his new waifu action figure of asuna from sword art online.. "..so.. where's dazai and chuuya?" Feona asked looking around. Dad sighed "why are my kids growing up to be perverts.."

"Dad are we there yet?" I asked still texting. "Who are you texting you don't have friends" Lucas asked sarcasticly as I glared at him.

"Oh look a thrift shop!" Dad said. "Dazai and chuuya where!?" Feona asked as I face slapped myself.. we then went to the thrift shop.

I found a little necklace a little bit interesting.. it was a wooden bird... A sparrow.. I then grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket as we left.

 I then grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket as we left

"What did you guys get?" Dad asked looking back at us. "I got a nezuko key chain!" Feona said as I rolled my eyes. "I got a wooden ring for William" Lucas said as dad turned to me.. "what did you get?" Dad asked "nothing didn't find anything interesting" I say looking away. "..Y/n.. I do not tolerate with a Thief". My heart skipped a beat ..."w..what?" .. I asked . "Don't do that again" dad said.. I nod looking away as Feona nudge me..

"Nothing good ever happens to the people who steal.." dad says as I rolled my eyes...  But he was right... I should have never stolen it... If I had just paid for it maybe I'd still have it... Because the very next day... It got stolen..

End of flashback

"Wow, that was cringy" Tyler says as Taylor accidentally nudged me not Tyler.. "ow.." I whispered

"I can hear you guys" Ashlyn said as I thought to myself.. wth did they talk about?..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess who's backkk
Yup I'm back from the dead and hello Canada!!
I'll try to right often and comment down if you're from Canada.

And don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic
Byeee muah 💋💋

And don't forget to vote and comment to support this ficByeee muah 💋💋

Thanks to this person I got motivated