~•|Life's cringiest memories|•~

Tyler's pov

"Mr Lockwood?" A blonde-haired boy with blue eyes and spectacles came out of the room Y/N was in. Mr Lockwood and everyone stood up.

 Mr Lockwood and everyone stood up

"yes, what's the problem doctor?". He asked."well your daughter's completely fine but I'm not sure how to explain this.... Your daughter's leg has gone numb for some reason." He said taking off his glasses and looking at Lucas. My hands got tightened. Why was this happening?

This is too fast

Does that mean she can't walk?

I was driven away from my thoughts when Taylor gripped my arm." She will be fine you can take her home now and her leg would probably work in a few hours but I... Need to talk with you... In private if possible..." Mr Lockwood and the doctor left the hallway after motioning us to go in. Mr, Mrs Banner and Mom stayed outside while we went inside.

Y/n's pov

Okay first of all wtf just happened!?
The last thing I remembered was getting injured and falling.

"Okay now y/n please focus on the light would ya?"William said as I did what he said. "Good job." He says giving me a thumbs up as I just returned the thumbs up and smiled." So~ Will how're things with you and Lucas going?" I asked smirking as William became a blushing mess. "You're the one in the hospital I should be asking you about your health and not my private life." He says turning around. Before he walked out of the room he glanced at me. He knows I hurt myself but he promised not to tell anyone if I stopped. He was one of the main reasons we came back from Japan. Because of his medical degree, my brother begged Dad to return. I gave him a reassuring smile as he left. Tyler, Taylor, Feona, Lucas, Aiden, Ashlyn , Ben and Logan came inside seeing me awake.

"Y/n how are you feeling?" Ashlyn asked standing next to me as Tyler, Aiden and Feona sat on the bed. "Meh I'm good it's still feels weird to move my foot though." I say sarcasticly trying to loosen up the mood. "We were so worried about you" Taylor said taking my hand. "I know sorry" I apologize "

"bro if I'm being honest I thought you were going to die-" Aiden was cut short by Tyler hitting his head.

"Well no more solo missions for you" Feona said while Lucas nodded in agreement. "Yeah I'm fine with that." I say leaning back in my pillow. "How stupid were you?" Tyler asked looking pissed. "Anyways how are you Ashlyn?" I asked turning to Ashlyn who had her arms in her pocket. "I have a headache that's all." She says giving me a small... Smile!.

My eyes sparkle and widened as I see her. "What?" She asked lifting her eyebrows. "That's the first time I've seen you smile.." I say with awe. "Really..." She said not impressed. "I actually said the same thing" Feona said putting her hands on her hips. "Sorry everyone but you might need to leave" a nurse came to escorted them. But Tyler then asked for 5 minutes and the nurse agreed.

We stared at eachother for a while until. "Sorry..." He says not looking at me at all.

Why was he apologising?

Did he do something?

No.....

DID HE BREAK MY F/AC action figure !!

(F/AC = favourite anime character) 

"For.... Winning the deal" he says now smirking at me. I then gasp. "You what!" I ask in disbelief. " Now little miss genie you owe me 2 wishes." He says."2?" I asked questionably. "Yeah cause you're bummed out and all so I kinda did you a favour." He says with a grin. " Do I have to pay extra for that favour or what?" I ask scared for my life. "Maybe in the future.." he says walking closer.

I felt my heart pump heavily. Why does it do that?

Am I... actually scared?

Pfft- yeah right

He then leaned against my ear and whispered. "Now I am the one owning you~" my face cringed as I heard that. Why was that saying so familiar?

~flashback 10 years ago~

"Tay Tay!".

"Huh what's wrong Y/n?" She tilted her head.

"Let's play family!". I say waving my hands.

"Okay I'll be the mom!" Taylor says putting her hands on her hips.

"And I'll be the daughter" I says cheerfully.

"But what about ty-wer" I say looking at the little boy who was playing by himself in the corner.

"I don't want to pway your stupid games." He whines turning around.

"I know!...you can be the Dog!" I said clueless.

The two of them stared at me dumb founded."no." Tyler said coldly

"Hey now come over her doggy!" I said patting the bench.

"No!" He said again as Taylor was on the grass rolling around.

"Bad dog!" I said as Tyler tried to bite me.

"Blwww" he then sticks his tough out.

"I own you!....*sniff*" I said tearing up

Tyler and Taylor then looked at me. I then started to wipe away some tears as they fell. Taylor then glared at Tyler. "Fine..." Tyler says sitting in the bench next to me as I cried. "But I'm definitely not licking your dirty face!" He said as I started to cry even more. "Wahhhh!" I snapped as Tyler stared at me in defeat.

I then opened my eyes to Tyler's quick peck on the cheek. He then stood up and started to cry. The adults then came to the yard to see two of their children crying and one trying to eat grass.

"Tyler what happened!" Mrs Hernandez asked worried. "Y...y/n made me kiss her dirty cheek" Tyler said hugging his mother as the four grown ups stared at us trying not to laugh. "Y/N is that true" a woman who was carrying me asked trying not to laugh at my red puffy face. "..... Wahhhh!, he called me dirty momma". I yelled hugging her even tighter. "Pfft- hahahaha" 9 year old Lucas wheezed. "Okay now let's go inside and eat chips." The woman said.

"Taylor don't eat the nasty grass their could be dog pee on it!" Mr Hernandez yelled picking Taylor up.

~end of flashback~

"That's the corniest shit you've ever told me" I said while smirking."tch" Tyler giggled. He then crouched on the floor. My eyes widened as I felt something press against my lips....

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic

Muah 💋💋💋