°•~Fall~•°

At the bus

Y/n's pov

I... couldn't believe it... Why do I feel so.. numb I feel like I'm. I don't know hungry? ... This is worse than my nanny going to get milk.... Shit... I think I have food poisoning.. darn it I knew it was the cookies I should've never let Fiona cook...

Fiona then sighed " I feel like someone. Somewhere is talking shit about me.." I flinch...wt- "Stop overreacting," Lucas says plopping to the seat beside Fiona. I sighed cuddling my knees. " You okay?" Ashlyn who was next to me asked. " Yeah.. just food poisoning" I was cut off by Lucas " I KNEW IT FIONA POISONED US!-" Lucas was cut off by Logan's watch beeping.

"Was that the rest of the backup supplies?" Ashlyn asked. "Yup," Aiden replied as I plopped the last set of guns in. " Then we're good to go," Ashlyn says as Fiona nods.

I looked to the side seeing Tyler getting his bat.. my heart ached..

"What's up?" Fiona asked. I grabbed her by the collar "Okay you little shit what did you put in the cookies?" I threatened her. "Nothing! I'll never tell my secret recipe!" She says. "..Are you for real right now?" I asked pissed.

After Ben separated us we got on the jeep. Luckily we managed to fix 3 more seats. " Everyone have their lights ready?" Ashlyn turned to look at us. "Y-yeah" Taylor replied nervously. "Don't worry Tay you'll be fine" Lucas pats Taylor's shoulder. "Thanks, Lucas" Taylor smiles.

Ashlyn kept talking with Tyler as I got in position and aimed my gun outside the jeep. "You good?" Feona asked. "Go back to your seat," I say not looking at her. "Not until you tell me what's up." Feona said this time seriously. ".. my heart is aching and pounding at the same time" I said then realized my mistake. "Heart? Are you serious? Are you.. In love!?" Feona said in shock. "What! Ew no! Get back to your seat geez!" I say sighing.. "Okay okay. So who is it?~" Feona asked with a smug look going back to her seat. "No. One." I say a bit flustered. "Sure~" feona teased.

Ashlyn then started the jeep and drove out of the walls while Aiden closed the door and ran to the opposite door outside. Ashlyn then honked as Aiden sprinted to the passenger's seat and slammed the door shut. Ashlyn Then started to drive fast! "Are they following?" Ashlyn yelled. "Y-yeah but they aren't keeping up," Logan yelled next to me as I aimed at the closest phantom just in case it got too close.

After 20 minutes or so I leaned my back on the back of Tyler's seat sighing. "Are you seriously tired already?" Tyler glanced at me. " .. yeah.." I say my tone a bit low. "What's up with the tone" Tyler asked. "Oh sorry about that Dad," I say sarcastically. ".. y/n what happened between you and your mom?" I tense up. "W-what?" I asked looking at him in shock. "You heard me," Tyler said. "Do you really want to know?" I looked down. "Would I ask you if I didn't?" Tyler asked sarcastically. Just then Ashlyn harshly turned. I almost fell but Tyler held me tight.

" What was that for?" Tyler asked a bit pissed still holding my wrist "There was a giant tree root in the road-?" Ashlyn said. I looked at Tyler's hand still holding my wrist tightly.. could feona be true?.. could I have a crush on Tyler?.. I mean he isn't really that bad.. his hair,.. face, eyes.. lips-

I was cut off by Ashlyn bumping into something. " What the!" I yelled. I looked outside.. I don't remember this road but Logan looks like he does.. damn it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.....Thump

....Thump

...Thump

..Thump

.Thump

Thump

Thump!

Hic! My breath got stuck in my throat. Ashlyn started to drive fast! Tyler was yelling Ashlyn was panicking I heard felt like it was going to explode.

"Y/N!" I snapped back into reality seeing Feona grab my face comforting me. I quickly held her face close to my chest hugging her..  she doesn't have to see what's behind us.. I can feel it .. I blocked every inch of sound concentrating on Feona.. Why was she even here?.. she's only a kid... Why... She has her whole life ahead of her... She's only god damned 12!

"What's going on!? Why is everyone yelling?!" Feona panicked. "Stay still," I say holding her tight. " Is it a phantom!? Why are you covering my eyes!?, why did Ashlyn speed up!?" Feona said trying to get out of my grip. "Y/n can you shoot!?" Lucas asked.  " I'll try! Hold feona!" I yelled, "Why!?" Lucas asked confused. "She's a god damn child she shouldn't even be here!" I yelled as Lucas nodded.. I then turned around and tried to shoot.. "No use! It's too bumpy!" I yelled. Ashlyn then harshly turned! And..

Click

My eyes widened as I looked back.. "TYLER!!" Me and Taylor yelled. Ben restrained Taylor from doing anything while Lucas and Logan too held me back. "GET OFF OF ME!". I yell as tears fall. "GO BACK, ASHLYN! GO BACK!!" Taylor yelled. "I can't!" Ashlyn yelled back. "I started kicking the back door. " LET GO!, TYLER!". I started breathing fast... No no no no no no no no no NO!

I have to do something please god! I... He my friend! ...

He's... He's my best friend!

I... I... I

(Flashback)

"Hey!". He looks at you with bruises on his arms and face. "Huh!? What happened!?" You asked getting up and dusting his tiny shirt and small hands. ".. you said Judy took your toy so I fought her brother for it and won!" He gave you back your plushie. "Wah, that is so cool! You're really cool Tywer!" You say cuddling your toy. " It was nothing.. Hey you said my name wrong!" He yells pouting. "Oh sorry.. um... Ty..ler Tyler! Did I get it?" You asked. He slightly blushed. "It's good for now" he smirked. "Hey guys what are you guys doing?" Taylor yelled coming towards you. "I helped y/n get her fluffy toy back!" Tyler brags. " Yeah he's my hero!" I say innocently. "No I'm not!" Tyler yelled blushing as Taylor laughed.

(End of flashback)

I love him!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for the motivation

Thanks for reading please don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic!Muah 💋 💋

Muah 💋 💋

And yes even tho this is a hate comment it was also used for inspo so..