♥︎Lily's 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪!♥︎

𝕪/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Just as i came down i saw dad putting fragrance... Oh... I know where this is going ~.. "Soo... Dad.. Is amber coming?~" i teased dad. Dad blushed . " yes i asked mike and invited her." Dad says as i smirked. "Mhm~" i teased going to get th 4 gifts i got for lily. Idk why i got that much but worth it i guess.

𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕘!

"Amber's here!" Feona yelled as i walked up to the door opening it. "Good afternoon amber" i greeted her with a welcoming smule as feona jumped on her hugging her tightly. "Wow now! How are you girls?." Amber says helping feona down. "Good" feona and me replied as i let amber inside. "Sup amber" lucas comes down with his shirt coller not folded. "Hold on you forgot the collar" amber says fixing it. "Thanks Em, y/n always tries to choke me so i don't ask her anymore" lucas adds putting his gift on the couch. Amber smiles doing to dad; as they started talking me and feona took the gifts to the trunk.

"Done!" I yell as lucas comes out of the house while texting. "I don't think amber and dad heard you.." Feona says starring at the door.. I sighed.. "Feona go get them.." I tell feona as i got on the car. 12 minutes later amber, dad and feona comes out. Feona sat beside me and lucas as amber sat on the passengers seat .. After 10 minutes we finally managed to park the jeep. Just as we got down we saw aiden and ben with their family. I waved to them as feona went and tackled aiden. I took our stuff out and met up with them. Dad and amber went to meet ben's and aiden's parents as we had a chit chat with ben and aiden.

"..hey..so um..is that your mom?" Aiden whispered to us while pointing at Amber. "Well... All most she is our dad's fiance so.." I whispered back. "..ah makes sense you just dont have any of her beauty.." Aiden smiles... I twitch my eye.. "Not true!-" lucas stopped feona from yelling.. I then looked below to see .. A little girl hiding behind ben. I kneeled down. "Hello there you must be lily" i say with a smile "yeah!" She says as i pat her head.

"Kids let's head inside!" Dad called as everyone headed to the door. Mr Clark knocked the door as mr banner opened it."Hey Mike! we btought some mac and cheese" Mrs Clark said. "Awsome! Come inside and you can just place it on the table." Mr Banner said as we all walked in. I put the gifts on the table as Ashlyn came over.

"Hello im Mike..Urm and you are.." Mr Banner shakes hands with Amber. "Clearly not the birthday girl" amber joked shaking mr banner's hand. "I'm Amber, Franks Fiance" Amber said with a smile. "..what! how come I've never heard of you!?" Mr Banner asked. " well Frank is a bit shy" Amber laughed.

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖.

Mr banner laughed and went to Mrs Banner. After a while we all left to the grave yard but ashlyn stayed till Tyler, Taylor and Ms Hernandez comes. "Hey so um how come your dad gota fiance in just 2 months after coming from japan?..." Aiden asked. "Huh? Oh no, Amber knew dad for a long time. She and dad met in Japan. And after she got a permanent job change she had to come here." I say. "Oh okay" Aiden nods.

"Mom,Dad they're here" I hear Ashlyn yell as I turned to see Tyler, Taylor and Ms Hernandez walking towards Mr and Mrs Banner. I walk up to Tyler and Taylor waving.

"How. Do. You. Have. Such. Beautiful. Outfits. Every. Single. Freaking. Day?" Taylor asked as I chuckle. "It's a shame my husband couldn't make it" me, Tyler and Taylor flinched as Ms Hernandez spoke to Mr Banner. What?... I thought...huh?... "Unfortunately he's at work now, haha" Ms Hernandez continued as Taylor and Tyler sighed relieved while I stood there Dumbfounded... Huh!!??. " Or... I thought he was...? But he should've been home a few hours ago..." She spoke again.. What the..heck!!!??.. "...why didn't he come?" She says with a sad smile..

wait... Hold on this.. is kinda familiar.. right! Last while I was in their house.. I saw an extra plate next to me.. I asked ms Hernandez who's plate it was... She said it was Mr Hernandez's plate.. after that Tyler kept the plate back..now it makes sense she still can't expect his death...

"M-mom! Look a bunny!" Taylor points but ends up jabbing my stomach resulting me falling to the floor sarcasticly while she was still pointing at the stupid rabbit eating a lump of grass...or was it a bunny... Whatever both are the same!. After a second or two of silence Ms Hernandez spoke again. "It's cute." She says as Mr Banner was giving her a sarcastic look. Tyler then keeps the bowl of whatever he was holding and offered his hand to help me up..I hesitated a bit before reaching. I swear I felt a rush of blood coming to my face.. but then in a second I felt Lucas picking me up from behind like a damn puppy.. DAMN YOU LUCASSSS!!!!

Lucas then carried me to the group.. I squirmed like a worm but he was too stupidly strong. I looked up to see ashlyn holding the bunny for lily to pet.. but then... That filthy bastard, Lucas held me like the scene in lion king telling lily to pet me!?. Lily gently pet my head as I look down in embarrassment.

Arrrghh so embarrassing!!!. Lucas finally puts me down as I kick his gold bar right in the spot making sure it hurts. Lucas fell to the ground as Taylor distracted Lily "Is there something you want to do, Lily?." Taylor asked. "How about red light green light?" Logan asked. Feona then said "No let's do SMASH OR PASS-". "NO!" I covered her mouth.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks you for the motivation

Please don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic..

I got a challenge for y'all!!

Guess my age!!

Who ever gets it correct I'll make a chapter with them. So don't forget to put your name with the answer.

Example:

Age: ***

OC name: ******

Enjoy and if this chapter get 1.k comments and votes I'll make another challenge like this!!
Byeee love y'all

Muahhh

Answers:-