~•°Alamort•°~

Blood warning

Dr*g addict

Abuse

16+

Shouting

Slight smut 

Cursing

~3rd's pov~

Everyone then started to get down while you didn't, Aiden jumped down while everyone just watched Feona try the same but failed falling face first. You were spacing out to a memory from your past.

_________

"Stupid child!" A woman with e/c eyes, h/c hair, and s/c skin yelled at the child who was sitting on the floor knees to her chest, bruised and wounded by the aggressive female's hitting. Her eyes were red and puff because of the constant crying." Why can't you do anything right? At least your father and brother are useful In some way!" The child then started to sniff her snot which was crawling down her Red nose." You are a worthless daughter you know, I wish I never gave birth to a pig like you." The woman glared at the poor child who was now covering her head with her hands to avoid the woman's whining and harsh words. The abusive offender then harshly pulled the girl's chin forcing her to look at her eye-to-eye. " Look at me when I'm talking to you, you brat." The woman's death glared at the child which made the little girl flinch and shake in fear. The tears became much more heavier and flooded down her swollen cheeks which were swollen due to the slaps the woman had caused.

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang which made the woman get up from her crouching posture. The woman then started to walk towards the room door but stopped before closing it and turned to the girl. " I don't want a single sound from this room do you understand?" The woman glared at the helpless child. The child then nodded her head knowing the woman would hit her if she replied using her cracking voice. The woman then slammed the door closed and walked downstairs. The child then gets up and wipes the dirt out of her dress wipes her dirty face and walks to the bathroom to wash her face with water and soap. She then fixed her hair combing it firmly and nicely until it was better than before. She was then interrupted by the thump which came from downstairs. She then tied her hair up to a high ponytail and opened the door not daring to make a slight sound. She then tiptoed downstairs while putting pressure on her little toes. She then peeked to the side to see what the ruckus was.

A man pinned the woman to the counter top not letting her move while the unfamiliar man kissed her roughly down her neck into her chest as she embraced the man lightly moaning with satisfaction. She then started to wrap her legs around the man's waist as her left dress strap fell. The man then looked at her with a seductive look on his face for pleasure. The male then kissed the woman again while grabbing her hair forcing her to use her tongue to toy him.

The girl watched with no emotion. She had seen this unfortunate event more than once for her to be perfectly calm. She watched the scene unable to move because of the slight shock. Her mother has been doing this with more men than she could count without her father knowing. She knew none of these men knew about her or her family. The only thing they wanted was pleaser and satisfaction with her unfortunately gorgeous mother. Her father was out buying her a birthday gift with her brother while she and her younger infant sister were sleeping upstairs unbothered by the disgraceful scenery which was happening downstairs.

The child then came to her senses and slowly walked back with her E/C eyes still on the scene.

CREAK......!

Just as the child thought of escaping the wooden starboards made a long and loud creak.  Letting the adults downstairs flinch. The girl then facepalmed her mouth to prevent her from gasping. The man then stopped what he was doing and walked up to the stairs. Meanwhile, the woman rushed after him telling him he was just hallucinating. The elderly man stopped at the end of the steps once he saw the light h/c girl who looked perfectly identical to the woman next to him. "You have a fucking child!?" The man then glared at the woman with rage and disgust. "No, it's not what it looks like Robert is-". The man then completely turned to the mother who was pleading and whining like a baby. "WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT?!". The man snapped clenching his arms to a fist. Before the woman could reply the man placed a slap on her right cheek which turned red in a few seconds. The woman did not dare to look at either the child or the man whose name she has no memory of. " I'm leaving and don't even think I'm giving you any money for the wine or the drugs we settled last week!" He said glancing at the girl in pure disgust then turning to the door. The woman's face then stood up at the male's sudden outburst. She then ran after him clinging to the older male like a lost puppy. " Please don't leave my Jake I don't know who that child is, please believe me!". The male then shook his arm off the female's grips and walked away. "Oh I'll believe you when you get my name right you filthy bitch" he then slammed the door shut.

The little girl knew she was a dead child after what had happened so she didn't dare go near her so-called mother. The woman then fell to the ground crying silently. After what she had done to the child throughout her life the pure little girl had a heart and felt bad for the woman. The elderly lady then stood up wiped her tears and went to drink some wine. She took a glass from the drawer and then filled it with the grape-scented liquid. She then took out a small piece of paper from her bra which was barely hanging on. The small paper was then unfolded by the woman revealing a small amount of white powder which she then dumped into the wine glass.

The woman then smiled like a psychopath and twirled around with her wine glass slowly landing on the sofa. She then took a sip feeling satisfied. The child came down to check on the woman who was currently drinking a huge glass of wine. She then glanced at the sink which was filled with dirty dishes. She then walked up to the sink barely reaching it and washed the dirty dishes. As the woman heard the water running from the tap she gulped the last sip of wine and started wobbling over to the kitchen. Her eyes then landed on the little girl who looked quite identical. "Tsk you little bitch" she mumbled under her breath. She then gripped her wine glass and started to walk towards the poor child. The child then turned to the mother as soon as she heard loud footsteps coming in her direction.

The woman then lifted her wine glass to the air and then-

________

"No!"

You were then startled back to reality by Ashlyn's screaming.

Thanks to this person, I got motivated

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic.

Muah 💋💋💋