√•~Apodictic~•√

Just as you all were near to the house a group of phantoms were running to you. "Ashlyn..." Tyler said with uncertainty In his tone as he glanced at Ashlyn." It's okay, it'll work just keep running." She says while focusing on the house. Just as the phantoms stepped on the grass near the trap the lights went on and the phantoms were fooled."Hell yeah!" Feona said putting her hands up. The group then stopped near the jeep. " It worked! We're not going to die!" Taylor says in relief. "Told you, " Ashlyn said. The ginger's face then went pale after trying to open the car."it's locked?!" She says." I thought you said you made sure it was unlocked with the keys inside?!" Tyler snapped."I did!" The ginger yelled back. "Okay now calm down what might've happened Ash?" You asked trying to calm down. "One of my parents must have grabbed it or something!". "Shit we're dead..." Feona said. "Not helpful!" You barked back at Feona as she just shrugged. "Okay then we'll have to go inside," Taylor said. "Yeah but what if there are more phantoms inside?" Tyler said. "Well we have our weapons and we also have light," Ashlyn said. "Oh like you're the one to talk" Tyler rolled his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" Ashlyn said." Stop! We need to work as a team if we want to live!". You yelled. Everyone then went silent for a second. "Okay then I'll call Logan," Ashlyn said.

You then dragged Tyler to a corner. "Tyler I know you're stressed out with this and all but yelling isn't going to help." You scold him. He then avoids eye contact which makes you pissed. You pulled his chin forcing him to look at you eye to eye. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." The brunettes face then glows slightly red as his eyes widened.he then backs off. "Tsk don't tell me what to do.." he mumbles as you sighed." Okay then if you can stop shouting at everyone for this mission I'll do anything for you. Deal?" You ask reaching out your hand. "Only one thing? What am I 5?" He asked lifting an eyebrow. "Tsk fine I'll do 3... Wishes" you say the last word sarcasticly as the brunette rolled his eyes. "Deal ms genie~" he says shaking your hand. You don't know why but the way Tyler said it felt...

Weird..

"Are you two done with your lovey dovey moment yet Ashlyn said we gotta go." Feona said popping out of nowhere. "Let's go" you nodded while ignoring your little sister's comment. Tyler nodded back and you three got to the group.the team members then dashed inside the house. You were behind Taylor while Tyler was leading the group. Feona, Aiden and Ashlyn where behind you. After the 4 of you got inside you noticed that Aiden and Ashlyn didn't come inside yet. That's not right..

THUMP!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!!

THUMP!!!!

THUMP!!!!!

"IT'S ABOVE US!" you yelled as Tyler and Taylor turned to you confused. "AIDEN! MOVE-" the tiny ginger's voice yelled as the 4 of you froze.

"..."

"ASH!" you then stared at the door as the others "ASHLYN!" Aiden yelled again. "What the-" Tyler froze mid sentence." I'll go check"Taylor insisted. "I'll coming too!" Feona said desperately. "No I will you guys keep looking for the key!" Tyler said giving you a quick glance before leaving with his hand made weapon.

"Let's go, we need to hurry" you say taking Feona's hand and nodding at Taylor and Ben. You all then run up stairs.

THUMP!!!!

"DUCK!" You say pulling Taylor to the ground as a large phantom launch it self. "What now?" Taylor said backing away. " I'll distract it you three find the key!" You yelled not losing focus on the creature. "But-" Taylor tried to cut in. " Taylor this is the most important thing right now so go!" You yelled and took out your scythe. Taylor nodded and the three of them dashed towards a room. You then smirk at the phantom. "Come at me you little bitch." The phantom tilted its head and launch itself on you. You then pushed it to a different room scratching its chest. It's starts to yell but no sound comes out. "That hurts huh" you grind at the monster. It then turned to you and snatched your legs throwing you to a wall which you end up crashing to. "Fuck!" You say touching your shoulder to see blood. When did it get so strong? You then stood up wobbling but soon got in to your posture. You then snatched your hair pin off your hair which fell down your wounded back which made you hiss in pain.

"I really hope this works" you say shaking your head to concentrate

"I really hope this works" you say shaking your head to concentrate. The black creature then launched it self again you then fall to the ground hitting your back which made you gasp but soon you stabbed the creatures on the chest which you wounded earlier. it then silently screams again and backed away. You then leaned on the wall not able to get up. It then glared at you. The blood in your face drained when you realised nothing happened.

BANG!

You look to the side of the window to see where the sound came from. A gunshot... You then look at the creature who was now staring at the window. You took this opportunity to back away.

SLASH...

A pin like shock went through your leg. You turn your head around to see that the monsters claw had gone right through your ankle and was scratching the wooded floor. You looked at your leg in horror as the phantom fell to the ground dead? Unconscious?. Looks like the poison did work but not in time to save your ankle which was twitching and leaking blood on the floor. You took a deep breath and...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"You screamed in pain as your eyes got blurred due to the tears flowing down your face. Your eyes widened. You then try to grab the hat rack but failed.

Am I going to die?!

Shit it hurts!

I don't wanna be here.

I'm scared

Help me somebody...

Please

Help...

I don't want to die.... No..

No!

SLAM!

Just as you were laying on the floor almost dieing the door sprang open. Everyone looked at you in horror as they hurried towards you. "Y/N!" Feona ran to you in the urge of crying. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??" Tyler asked rushing to help you up as Ashlyn got off of him and closed the door."We need to-" Feona then accidentally put her hand on your back which made you hiss and tear up even more due to the pain." Sorry-" Feona apologized. "Okay now everyone calm down we need to calm- Y/N!.." Taylor shouts as you felt the world go black...

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic

Muah 😘 😘 💋