•°~Party walkers~°•

°•~3rds pov~•°

Everyone then got ready for the mission. You got your synth and a hairpin with red flowers on the top.

 You got your synth and a hairpin with red flowers on the top

"That's a nice hairpin y/n, "Logan said looking at the hairpin in your arm

"That's a nice hairpin y/n, "Logan said looking at the hairpin in your arm. "Oh thanks but this isn't used as an accessory tho" you said turning to Logan with a smile. "Sorry, but I don't follow," Logan said looking confused." Well this is like an assassination weapon I was gifted from a friend" you answered. "How so?" Logan said this time gaining everyone's attention. " Well see this little tube inside?" You then point at the stem of the fake flower revealing a red-like liquid inside. " That's cyanide" you smirked. "I brought it to see if it would affect the creatures." "But isn't cyanide transparent or light blue?"Aiden asked tilting his head. " How do you-, never mind," Tyler said Face palming himself. "Yes actually the one I got was transparent but I added some cadmium red just for fun" you shrugged. "How did you buy it?"Tyler "You should ask my friend Merlin about that."

"Okay, then are we ready?" Lucas asked standing up. "Hey um, before we go I just wanted to...... Apologies... For earlier. When I snapped at you guys."Ashlyn then looked at the group with guilt. The group was silent for a while. "It's ok we all have our moments right?" Taylor reassured the ginger. "Yeah, Tyler has his every day!" Aiden exclaimed." Excuse me?" Tyler yelled which made you giggle. "Pfft-" he looked at you and then pouted. " G..guys we just stopped fighting don't start again," Logan said slightly worried. "I think we've broken enough rules for today," Lucas said with a sarcastic grin."  All alright then let's do this"

You all then lay your hand on Ashlyn's shoulder. "  Ashlyn... I just wanted to say you've been a great leader so far to me and all of us, it's really impressive how you handled us throughout these past few weeks so well done" you tell her with a soft smile and a thumbs up. "Thanks Y/n, it means a lot," she says

"Hey!" Feona yells at Aiden who is teasing her not letting her up the bus. "Hey cut it out we're wasting time!" Tyler barked at Feona and Aiden. Ben then helped Feona get up and on top of the bus. Feona then patted Ben's head in thank you. You then went to the bus but couldn't get up because of a small scratch on your ankle.

"Oi!"

You then look up to see Tyler lending you his hand and oking away. "Oh... thanks sexy," you say with a smug look. "Whatever" he says still not looking at you. He then helped you up and walked away to the wall. you then look to your side and see Lucas smirking at you. You hid a sight blush and flipped him off. Everyone then went to the wall crouching. Lucas was next to Ben, Logan was laying the tip of his fingers on the wall. Feona was between Logan and Aiden who was stretching. "Get down" Ashlyn whispered and Aiden who was next to her sweat dropped. Taylor and Tyler were next to each other staring at the phantoms- no princesses.

"You sure your injury is okay Logan?" Ashlyn asked protectively. "yeah it's pretty much gone now. It's weird." He replied. "Yeah, now that I think about it my finger was also healed in 2 months or so" Lucas added lifting his 4-fingered hands. "Okay, get in your position then." Logan then nodded in reply. "Well see ya later N/n, and please take care of Feona," Lucas said sitting down and taking out a handgun. "Now?" Aiden said turning to Ashlyn with his dark red phone in his hand. The ginger then gulped and replied. "Now". Aiden then pressed his phone. And the radio turned on...

PARTY

WALKERS

IN

THE

YARD

TONIGHT

EVERYONE

JUST

HAVE

FUN

TIME

The phantoms then dashed towards the direction of the music." Are you serious party walkers??" Tyler asked holding his rope and his face deadpanned as Feona and you were trying not to laugh. Aiden then ran and replied, "It's a good song!" The blonde then jumped down from the wall as Ashlyn yelled. "THE ROPE AIDEN! THE ROPE!!" the ginger yelled squeezing her rope. "Feona don't you dare think about jumping!" You yelled" aw hell nah I ain't doing that I need mah anime rope sliding moment!" Feona yells.

THUD!

"It's okay I'm durable!" Aiden replied You all then started to slide down the rope. "Idiot!" Ashlyn said. "We're doing this. Aaah we're really doing this Alright, we can do it. Go, team." Taylor said sobbing silently. " You got it gurl let's go!" You say reassuring her that everything is fine. "Hell yeah!" Feona yelled. You all landed safely Ashlyn yelled. "RUN!". Everyone then sprinted to the house but you noticed that you were the first person in front of everyone. That's weird normally Aiden would have been in front.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic

Muah 💋 💋 💋