✦☆Ambitchous☆✦

Y/n's pov

"I never would've expected to see you here, four eyes," Barron said. "Hm? Who is this babe?" Bianca asked as she put her hand around Barron..

Ew...

".. he's one of my pals" Barron tensed up as Bianca gave a fake smile at Logan. Logan then went to a kid holding some books and wearing a grey cap. "Hi, my name is Logan". "Oh... I'm Noah," they say shaking hands. " Is he making you do his homework? Because you shouldn't have to do that" Logan says.

"Go puppy!!" Feona half screamed and half whispered.

"H-he's not making me... He just asked me for help" Noah replied a bit uncomfortable. "...And you felt guilty saying no right?" Logan smiled nervously.

I smile. "Is your leg still sluggish?" Tyler asked looking at me. "..not much why?". "... cause you're kinda leaning on my arm.." Tyler says looking away. I felt my face heat up as I backed away. "Ah s-sorry.." I stutter "Whatever.." Tyler says still not looking at me. Does this man not know how to look at someone when speaking? Gosh, the attitude ...kinda ..nope- nothing forget it..why the hell is my face hot?! Argh I think I'm sick-

"Hey!"

I turned to Logan as Barron yelled. "What do you think you're doing?!" Barron yelled again this time glaring at Logan as Bianca did the same.

"...if this goes south can we beat 'em?" I glare at Bianca and Bianca. "Hm..it sure is tempting," Lucas says. "Aren't you the older brother?!" Tyler half whispered and half screamed at Lucas as Lucas shrugged. "What do you think Ash?" Fiona asked "...hm... let's just watch first" Ashlyn said."see even Ashlyn wants to beat them up!" I whispered and half screamed. "I didn't say that!" Ashlyn half whispered.

"Who do you think you are twerp? Stop interfering" Barron jabs on Logan's head. "You're just a loser whose parents didn't even want you" Barron jabs him multiple times glaring at him. Logan then suddenly slaps Barron's hand. "I'm useless?" Logan says. "When you refuse to do your own work and force others to do it?".

"Oh damn..-" Something's up..

Thump...

Thump..

Thump.

Thump

THUMP!

My heart beating fast.. but it's the morning and.. we're awake.. I gripped my shirt.. what the..

Just then I was cut off by Barron grabbing Logan by his hair. They were speaking but I could only hear my heart beating faster and faster. Logan then tripped Barron and pinned him to the floor Barron lifted his head but Logan slammed it to the ground. Just then a group of other boys came. "Okay it's time to step in" Ashlyn gets up as everyone also gets ready to kick ass but then Tyler stopped me. "Except for you" Tyler says with a serious look. "Huh!? But-" I was cut off. "Y/n stay your not in the condition.. for this" I sighed nodding but then ..Ben walked up to the boys who were restraining Logan and grabbed one slamming them to the floor. "Ahh!" Bianca's iconic scream echoed as aiden and Taylor ran to ben. "Ben!" Taylor yelled. "Who are you!?" A girl with dark purple hair pulled Taylor's hair. My blood boiled. "Taylor!" Both me and Tyler yelledjust then a guy whamed tyler in the head.. "Tyler!" Taylor yelled. Ashlyn was going to kick him but i tackled him to the ground ignoring my sluggish leg.

"Who the fuck do you think you are you fucker" i death glared at him.

"Y/n i said back off!" Tyler yelled..and ofcourse i ignored him. I was then held back? I felt someone restraining me by pulling me away i looked up to see a dude ive never seen. "Caught you bitch" i turned front to see.. Bianca..

Well.. Sorry dad..

Im gonna beat someones ass today..

But then again

Slappp!!

"Hell yeah that felt good!" Feona smirked. I then wasted no time. I twisted my body and tripped the dude who was holding me. "Ashlyn!" I hear aiden yell i turned to see ashlyn covering her ears.. Feona rushed to ashlyn.

"Ashlyn are you okay!?" Feona yelled. I wanted to help.ashlyn but...my chest hurts... Thump

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

Then ashlyn yelled. "Calm down!!" As everyone froze and i fell to.my knees.. Ow.. Ow ow... My chest..

Everyone stoped fighting as barrons minions left all bummed. Blanca had already craved to barron acting as i had gave her a life time loss of eyelash extensions.

I crossed my legs inverting them as i massaged the slugish one.. Everyone started to talk as i just concentrated on breathing...i finally calmed down.as i looked at ashlyn..

"Taylor's right, this could be... bad." Ashlyn says wide eye. "Ashlyn?.." Feona tries to comfort her."what are you talking about?" Tyler asked. "...you... Guys... Were making the same sounds that he phantoms do"...

Time skip

Everyone was talking as i just zoned out.. But then i left the nudge as i turned i saw Tyler glaring at me.. I looked away... Shit...

flash back

everyone was going to the parking lot after ashlyn called her dad to pick us up.. I sighed getting up but falling face first...".. HAHAHAHA!" Feona laughed as lucas stared blankly..

"..help" i nervous smiled at Tyler as he glared at me.

"I told you not to fight" Tyler scolds as he carried me on his back. "Yeah yeah.." I mumble. "Tsk how are you so stubborn? If you know you have an injured leg you dont just go around fighting" Tyler goes on and on. I rolled my eyes. "Hey remember how we used to play games like this when we were little?" I tried to change the subject. "...you think this is a game?..". " w..what no that's not what i-" i was cut off.. "We survive every night at a demonic dimension risking lives and you think this is a joke?" Tyler's voice sounded disappointed. "Of course not! Tyler i didn't mean any of that!.. Tyler... Tyler come on don't ignore the person you're carrying"... I sighed.. " tyler?... "... I groan.

End of flashback

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks to this person i got motivated.

Thanks for reading pleases vote and comment to support this fic𝕄𝕦𝕒𝕙💋💋

𝕄𝕦𝕒𝕙💋💋
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙'𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟...𝕤𝕙𝕙𝕙 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝