'~•^The Past^•~'

~~Feona's pov~~

After driving for 45 minutes or so we finally got to Ashlyn's house. We then walked up to the front door but before knocking Aiden burst open the door which made me flinch." hello!" Aiden said with a friendly grin." what the hell are you doing here-" My eyes then narrowed sarcastically before I finished my sentence " Actually I don't wanna know" he then invited us in as Dad whispered to me ' hey didn't you tell me your friend was a girl or is this their brother?' he asked with a confused face. "Dad this is Aiden my psycho buddy he probably lives around here and just came to visit with his cousin" I answered proudly crossing my arms to my chest. "Oh he was a cousin-"Dad didn't finish his sentence when he saw a tall man with a scar on his right cheek. "Is that the cousin?" Dad asked looking up at the man "No Dad that's probably Ashlyn's Dad" I said looking at the fine specimen. the man then reached his left hand as Dad Shook it. "Good morning you must be Mr Banner". " And you must be Mr Lockwood" he said with a charming smile" Oh please just call me Frank". " Okay, then nice to meet you, Frank." "Call me Mike." Mr handsome Banner then took us to the living room and introduced us to Mrs Banner. After the introduction, Mr banner and Dad told us to play at the graveyard. We all understood that they wanted their adult privacy and left.

We headed into a bus and started to talk." So just your dad?" Aiden asked with a confused grin." Hm yeah..." Lucas said trying to avoid the conversation. Ashlyn got the hint and started to change the subject." okay then the first thing we need are walkie-talkies". Ashlyn said which lifted our attention. " I'm sure my parents have some but I don't think it'll be enough for everyone,9 in total, "Ashlyn said placing her hand on her chin.."how much do you have?" Aiden said still having his psycho grin." probably 5 or 6," she said humming to herself." Why do we need walkie talkies again?" I asked in a confused childish way." To... Communicate with each other, I thought you knew.." she said while everyone stared at me. "I know what they do I mean why do we need them." I said sarcastically." Sorry I'm not following". " Well can't we use earbuds for that?" " I mean yeah but I don't think everyone has-". " Leave that to us!" I said putting a hand out to Ashlyn to shush her."I'm not paying for anything" Lucas said already knowing my plan.

~~Frank's pov~~

As the kids left I turned my attention to the banners." I know you are very nice and responsible but I want to know are you capable of keeping my children safe including this private information I am about to share with you?"I asked as I could see the couple was nervous and uncomfortable with my seriousness." we a highly capable of keeping your children safe but...we will also keep the information you and telling us safe as well" Mrs Banner said with a determined look while Mr Banner nodded in agreement. I took a deep breath and started telling them the information bit by bit......

"It was (Your birthday date) Also y/n's 6th birthday, my... Previous wife also y/n's birth mother was having a little hard time dealing with alcohol.." as I said the last word Mr and Mrs Banner tensed up a bit." She would start to scold, yell and hit them. After I got to know about this I started to take action and did my best to avoid my.... Their mother from seeing them. She would just be drinking or sleeping in our room. But that particular day she went out to buy something for herself. Y/N was still little and very obedient so I told her to stay in her sister's room until me and Lucas came back with her gifts. She agreed and I left with my son to the nearest store but....."I then started to break down but I kept on telling them what happened." I came home after 50 minutes or so to see... Y/N on the floor... Bleeding to death." I look up to see Mrs Banner Holding her hand on her mouth. Both of their eyes widen with horror and shock." Took her to the hospital where she was rushed to surgery. Later I found out that my wife had gone completely mad and slashed her wine glass...into the back of y/n's neck. My wife was then found guilty for many other crimes such as murder which led her to 30 years in jail. I never spoke to her again and moved to another country for a refreshing start but that only got worse..." I paused for a few minutes until Mike spoke "If you don't mind us asking what happened?"."Y/N started getting bullied for the scars and some other things I do not want to speak of so we moved back here"

"Thank you for sharing this with us Frank" Emma said holding my hand from the table." we will take good care of all three of your children, that's a rebel's promise," Mike said clenching his fists. "Wow you guys are good at making me comfortable," I said sniffing my nose childishly.

" I can't believe I'm saying this to a grown man but Frank is too innocent to go through those kinds of things" Emma also said sniffing childishly." Now I can trust you judging by your childish behaviour" I said as I stood up and bowed to them in respect and trust."umm why are you?"I quickly stood up straight." Sorry, we've been in Japan for too long and bowing is just like our culture..." I said scratching my head." Oh, no problem we just got offended by your kindness that's all" Emma said swaying her hands back and forth." So should I stop being kind?" I asked tilting my head in a childish manner of confusion.

"Bye see ya tomorrow!"Feona waved goodbye to the others as Lucas just waved while walking." by crazy kid" a kid with blonde hair yelled while waving.

Feona then turned to me "Daddy can we get some ice cream?" I then checked the time revealing it was 1.54 pm. "goodness y/n must be starving!" I said and hurried to the car.

(Time skip to a month later, everyone was training 3rd's POV)

"Dad agreed to let us train but he was also helping us with Ashlyn's parents, I mean it's better than nothing right?" Feona thought as she shrugged

"UGH!" Tyler yelped as he fell from Mike's kicking attack." Ouch," Ashlyn cringed as Feona joined in. "Damn, your dad's hot and strong." Ashlyn then turned to Feona dumbfounded and blinked. " Did you just call my dad hot?" Feona shrugged while Lucas was trying to hold back his laughter after seeing Tyler fall.

"Make sure to keep your legs in check" said Mike holding a hand out for Tyler to grab." Alright Logan you're up next" he said helping Tyler back onto his feet.

Tyler then walked up to Ashlyn, Feona and Lucas." your dad's brutal" he said rubbing his chin ."well no shit Sherlock-" Feona said mesmerizingly staring at her dad."No one in the real world would take it easy on us, so he isn't going to either". Ashlyn said looking at poor Logan.

THUD!!

"Actually..., I might be more scared of your mom." He said looking at her mom."can't argue with that bud..." Lucas said.

"Did you see how I did that, Taylor?" Emma asked restraining Ben by holding his left arm."y-yeah" Taylor replied with utter shock while Aiden clapped frequently.

"Alright, how about we stop here today?" Emma asked stretching her arms over her neck and shoulders.

"Could I also have a go?". A soft voice was heard from behind, as everyone there eyes widened after seeing who it was.....

"Y/N!" Everyone Exclaimed.y/n then softly smiled and said" hi everyone:)"

y/n then softly smiled and said" hi everyone:)"

Thanks to this person I got motivated

Please don't forget to vote and comment to support this fic

Love you guys and gays muah💋