The Shadow Of Revan

Sith Academy, Korriban,

The lights inside the Dark Council chambers lit up and Kylo Ren, Taloh Matarrin, and Vestara Khai could not believe what they were seeing. The ancient Sith have been resurrected and they are willing to pledge their support to the First Order.

"I don't believe this," Taloh said. "How were you resurrected?"

"My cultists were instructed by the Sith Meditation Sphere, Ship," Revan replied. "It was following the destruction of Hosnian Prime. Ship knew that war has begun following the attack, and with that said he gave the order to begin a ritual that would revive us and prepare to reinforce your Order."

"How are you willing to assist us?" Ren asked.

"I have a fleet ready for mobilization," Revan replied as he gestured to Darth Talon. "For years, my cultists have been rebuilding our ships after the fall of an empire which has only existed for twenty four years. Now the time has come to retake the galaxy and correct the errors of the fallen Empire."

The large ceiling doors opened and Ren, Taloh, and Vestara were surprised to see a large fleet of Harrower class Dreadnoughts, Interdictor class cruisers, Terminus Class Destroyers, Gage class transports, Fury class interceptors, Mark VI Supremacy class fighters, B28 Extinction bombers, B-4D legions, B-5 decimus, and many more fighter variants.

"This will be yours to command once the Jedi apprentice Rey is dead," Revan said to Ren. "You will rule the galaxy as the new Galactic Emperor. However, I know Rey's bloodline, use caution when engaging her. Bring her to me and I'll finish her once and for all."

"Understood Lord Revan," Ren said. "This will be the Resistance's undoing. They have no idea what lies ahead for them."