A New Legacy

The Steadfast, Coruscant,

Ren was in his office following the victory on Korriban as he sat behind his desk. He then felt Leia's death through the force and stared at her lightsaber alongside the Skywalker lightsaber as they were placed next to an old 501st clone trooper helmet that he scavenged from an old battlefield on Anaxes. The door to his office opened as Taloh and Vestara entered.

"You wished to see us my Emperor?" Taloh said as the door slid shut.

"Approach," Ren said. "The time has come to punish the Resistance for their failed attacks against us. That being said, we have sent probe droids across the galaxy and we have managed to locate the Resistance base on the planet Ajan Kloss."

"When do we attack?" Vestara asked as she was immediately fueled with energy. "It's time to finish what we have started."

"That time will come soon Lady Khai," Ren replied. "The best course of action would be to send an agent to the surface to scope out their defenses."

"Understood," Vestara said. "I'll have Lucian prepare to depart for Ajan Kloss."

Ren nodded and turned to Taloh, "Supreme Commander, you will prepare our forces to strike once Lucian has completed his task. I will join you once you land."

"Yes my Emperor," Taloh replied.

"I trust that the two of you will complete this mission and see the end of the Resistance and should bring us a step closer to ending the Jedi threat," Ren said. "As we usher in a new era of Imperial rule with us, the First Order Triumvirate leading our new regime and finish what my grandfather started."

As Taloh and Vestara left the office, Ren continued to imagine what the future holds for him, the First Order, and how the galaxy would thrive under his new regime.