First Order Reinforcements

The Steadfast,

Ren  was on the bridge speaking to Taloh about the situation involving the  Hutts as they are currently in hyperspace to reinforce the Sith.

"We  are pinned down," Taloh said. "We can't hold out much longer. The Hutts  are sending everything that they have along with Isotope 5 battle  droids."

"Hold your position," Ren said. "We are sending a few ships to assist including The Prestige. We are exiting hyperspace now."

As The Steadfast exited hyperspace, Ren saw The Chelandion and  several other ships. He then started to walk towards the hangar. As Ren  was walking to his shuttle, several AAL transports were prepared to  launch and send Stormtroopers to board the enemy ship.

"Have a fighter squadron ready," Ren said over the comms. "We must protect our transports and reinforce Lord Matarrin."

As  the ships exited the hangar, Osaka was shocked to see a large number of  First Order warships arrive and gave the order to launch fighters to  destroy the troop transports.

"Lord Matarrin, this is Commander Pyre," the gold stormtrooper commander said. "We are sending reinforcements to assist you."

"Acknowledged," Taloh replied. "We are trying to advance on the bridge send troops to our position."

"Yes,  sir," Pyre replied as he deactivated the comlink. "I want heavy  troopers to eliminate the guards in the hangar. FN-2112, you will aid  the Death Troopers and Supreme Leader Ren to reinforce Lord Matarrin and  his allies."

"Yes, sir," FN-2112 replied.

As  the transports landed in the hangar, a large battalion of stormtroopers  and Death Troopers emerged and began to open fire on the guards.  Several Hutt guards were eliminated and the First Order began to push  forward into the corridors.

"Reinforcements  are here," Pyre said through his comlink. "I'll have my troops  eliminate the guards while you and the Sith strike team storm the  bridge."

"Very  well," Taloh replied as he deactivated his comlink. "S1, get that door  open. Everyone else let's kill that Hutt and end this!"

As  S1 opened the door to the bridge, Ren arrived to assist the Sith and  the remaining guards opened fire to which the Sith eliminated them and  Vestara pointed her lightsaber at Osaka.

"It's over," Vestara snarled. "Your invasion failed and you will die as a result of your actions!"

She then gestured to Taloh and Gavar and the three Sith all struck down Osaka and left the bridge.

"Commander," Taloh said. "Osaka is dead. "It's time to make our escape."

"Yes, sir," Pyre replied.

The Sith and First Order forces made their way to the hangar with the Sith boarding Ren's Upsilon class shuttle.

"Lord Matarrin," Ren said through his comlink. "It seems that your mission was a success."

"Indeed," Taloh replied. "The Lost Tribe is willing to pledge support for the First Order."

Ren  then turned to the Sith, "you have each performed admirably. With your  support we can put an end to the Resistance and the Jedi Order."