Shadows of the Empire

Millennium Falcon, Nam Chorios,

Rey, Chewbacca, Finn, Poe, BB-8, C3P0, and R2 arrived at Nam Chorios alongside the Ghost and the Messon Martinet to search the ruins of the Dragon's Flame to search for a Sith Holocron or lure Ren to board the Steadfast should they fail to find the Holocron in the wreckage. As they landed, they noticed that the part of the land was destroyed due to the superlaser from the fortress years ago. Finn then pointed to the enormous wreckage and Rey slowly walked to Finn, Zeb, and Poe to get a good look at the wrecked fortress.

"This will take forever," Poe said. "How the hell are we even gonna find the holocron in all that rubble?"

"Not to mention, Ren will possibly show up," Zeb said.

"Which is why we must stick to our next plan if he does," Rey said. "If we don't find the holocron in the wreckage, we must board the Steadfast and download the path to get to Korriban."

"Very well," Ahsoka said. "Ezra, you will go with Rey while I stay with Sidon, Hera, Quiggold, and Kix. Chopper, you will go with Ezra."

Chopper then gave Ahsoka a salute with his right arm and followed Rey and Ezra. As the three started to climb into the wreckage, Chopper activated his thruster and started to descend and Ezra put on his old Scout Trooper helmet. As they scoured the wreckage, they struggled to find any trace of the Sith Holocron.

"Chopper, see if you can scan around to locate the Holocron," Ezra said.

Chopper then scanned and detected nothing around him. He then landed in a wrecked corridor and started to activate his flashlight. He then heard a sound as he panned around to get a better look. As he rolled away from the sound and went back to Ezra and Rey, a First Order probe droid started to peek from a large hole in the wreckage and began to transmit a signal to the Steadfast and the Knight.