Alliances

The Steadfast,

Ren's  shuttle landed at The Steadfast's hangar. Generals Pryde and Hux  greeted Ren and the latter stood between them to await Taloh and the  Lost Tribe. Taloh then arrived and the Sith followed him and Ren  escorted them to the briefing room.

"Congratulations  on your task Lord Matarrin," Ren said as his voice boomed. "Now that  Kesh is loyal to the First Order we can begin our next phase in ending  the conflict against the Resistance."

"This Resistance that you speak of," Vestara said. "Who is leading them?"

"This  is an image of General Leia Organa and her Jedi apprentice, Rey," Ren  replied. "Although Rey may only be a scavenger with little training, do  not underestimate her. She has defeated me once on Starkiller Base and  she is an expert in evading us."

"That's  where you come in," Taloh said. "I have fought the scavenger and even  injured her on Julshinn but we cannot successfully defeat her."

"I've defeated Sheern," Vestara said. "It can be done." 

"Make sure of it," Ren said. "The future of the Order depends upon your mission."

As Taloh walked back to his quarters aboard The Knight, Vestara followed him and Taloh removed his helmet. She then entered his quarters and leaned against the wall.

"This  seems like a difficult task," Vestara said. "If the Supreme Leader is  tasking us, this must be very important in defeating this Resistance."

"It is vital," Taloh replied. "This could help us put an end to the Jedi Order and end this conflict."

"You  won't be alone," Vestara said sitting next to Taloh. "I sense that  there is someone that you were close to that you lost. It haunts you  till this day."

"Ahsoka  Tano," Taloh said sadly. "We were so close but she betrayed me. I loved  her and now I'm alone and I have always felt that everyone was against  me."

"As long as  we survive, you will be safe and I will be here to protect and heal  you," Vestara said. "Show the galaxy that we will not back down and  preserve order."

"Thank you," Taloh said. "I appreciate that I have someone who understands."

Vestara  then smiled and caressed his slash and then slowly leaned in to kiss  him. The two then shared their affection and Vestara then stood up.

"Come on," Vestara said. "Let's get you some new armor since you are now a member of the tribe."

Taloh  and the rest of the Lost Tribe went to see a Sith armorer and Lucian  gave a large portion of beskar to the armorer and began to forge new  armor and salvaged Taloh's plastoid armor.

As  the armorer finished, Taloh put the new black beskar armor on along  with the black beskar forged First Order helmet with glowing red lenses. 

"Finally," Vestara said. "You are now a true member of the Tribe. Let's go and put an end to the hated Jedi Order!"

Taloh then nodded and followed his new bodyguards to finally put an end to the scavenger, Rey.