Stealth Mission

Resistance Base, Ajan Kloss,

Rey  was watching as she was training with Ahsoka that more ships were  arriving to reinforce the Resistance in the war against the First Order.  She noticed the Colossus and the Errant Venture emerged  from hyperspace along with several other capital ships. Suddenly,  commander Poe Dameron approached Rey with a report from the task force  stationed on Malachor.

"Rey," Poe said giving her a datapad. "We have a situation that we have lost contact with our task force on Malachor."

"How did this happen?" Rey asked suspecting Kylo Ren's involvement.

"The  Supreme Leader sent an invasion fleet and eliminated our troops," Poe  replied. "It seems that Ren is trying to prevent us from knowing about  something ever since Julshinn."

"We must be aware," Rey said. "I sense that something is coming. Something that will try to destroy everything we fought for."

"Understood," Poe said. "I'll have Rose and Finn continue monitoring their activities."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tahv City, Kesh,

Taloh,  Vestara, Gavar, Taalon, and Lady Rhea were discussing their plan of  attack against Osaka the Hutt until the First Order arrives to reinforce  them.

"We will sneak aboard this cargo ship and eliminate the Hutt guards aboard," Taalon said. "Then once the Cargo ship docks to The Chelandion, we can only hope that the First Order arrives to assist us and destroy the warship."

"This sounds like a risky plan," Vestara said. "Especially since Osaka has Isotope 5 droids."

"That won't be a problem for us," Taloh said. "I've contacted the Supreme Leader and he has agreed to send support."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Gavar said. "Let's get moving."

As the team prepared to storm the ship, Taloh put his armor back on and Vestara  started to scope out the defenses.

"I'm  counting at least five gammorean guards and ten weequays," Vestara  said. "The Weequays are armed with blasters and one has a lightsaber  proof BD-1 cutter vibro ax. That will complicate things."

"I'll have Lucian distract the guards while we sneak aboard," Taloh said.

"Very well," Vestara said. "Let's press on when we're ready."

The  Sith hid behind several crates and two Gamorrean guards were roaming  around with a few more weequays and niktos near their vicinity. Lucian  then had his sniper rifle ready and began to open fire and the guards  returned fire at Lucian and the Sith then engaged the weequays armed  with the vibro axes as they were distracted with Lucian. He then flew to  the Sith via jet pack and ignited his lightsaber to reinforce them.

"All clear," Gavar said. "Let's go."

The  Sith then boarded the cargo ship and snuck past two more gamorrean  guards. They then noticed that the Cartel is hauling cargo needed to  build Isotope 5 droids. They then felt the ship begin to take off to  dock with The Chelandion.

"We need to eliminate the guards in order to sabotage the main ship," Vestara said.

"The  second we board that main ship, I'll contact the Supreme Leader for  reinforcements," Taloh said. "Let's press in when you're ready."

Vestara  then nodded and led the Sith forces further into the cargo ship. They  silently eliminated two weequays armed the vibroaxes and Lucian killed  another Nikto guard with a toxic dart before the guard could sound the  alarm. The Hutt guards then went downstairs to patrol the corridors  until they noticed the Sith and began to open fire. The Sith then  ignited their lightsabers and deflected the shots back at them killing  the squad with ease.

"Now  they know we are here," Vestara said as the alarm started to blare.  "Who knows what the Cartel has waiting for us once we board the main  ship."

"We must eliminate all guards on this ship," Taloh said. "It's the only way we can get aboard The Chelandion."

"I agree," Vestara said. "Let's do it. For Kesh!"

The Sith then ignited their lightsabers and began to press their attack to complete their mission.