A Spark of Hope

Resistance Base, Ajan Kloss,

Leia watched as the Ghost, Messon Martinet, and the Millennium Falcon landed as she sensed that Rey has been captured by Ren and is being brought to Korriban. As the team exited the ships, Finn was very sad and felt that all hope was lost believing that regardless how hard they try to defeat the First Order, it never goes in favor of the Resistance. Leia knew that her time to fight is coming to an end as she knows what is coming and the results of what is going to happen.

"General," Finn said sadly. "We couldn't save her in time and we still have yet to find Korriban. Now, we don't know what to do since we don't have much allies."

"Clan Wren has agreed to support us," Sabine said as she approached Finn. "Jool has also arrived along with the Colossus, the Broken Horn, and the Halcyon has agreed to fly citizens that support us to worlds that the First Order has not subjugated."

"It's not enough," Finn said. "We will only be a minor problem for the Sith Fleet."

"That's not true," Ahsoka said as she was holding the map they got from Belsavis. "There is still Tython. We can try to find the Old Jedi Temple and maybe even use it as a base."

"Or even resurrect the Jedi of old," Ezra said. "If Ren, Taloh, and Vestara can resurrect Revan and the ancient Sith, we can resurrect the Jedi."

"Then it's settled," Finn said. "Plus we can even find Korriban from the temple on Tython and save Rey."

"Very well," Leia said. "Ahsoka, you and Chewbacca will depart for Tython with R2 to find the temple, once you have located the archives and if there may any way that the Jedi could be awakened, take advantage of it. We do not know how much longer we can wait since the First Order and the Sith only growing stronger."

"Understood," Ahsoka said. "We will take the Millennium Falcon and once we have found the archives, R2 will transmit the coordinates and while we search for the allies, the rest of you will hold off against the Sith Fleet until we arrive to reinforce you."

"This sounds like a one in a million chance," Poe said. "We don't have many ships to spare, our strongest ships would be the Errant Venture, the Colossus, the Broken Horn, and the Tantive IV. It's not enough to hold off the fleet and not to mention that the Steadfast and the Knight could be commanding the fleet as well which could also complicate things."

"We have stood our ground before," Finn said. "We held off against the First Order on Crait when we down to nothing. If we do not act now, the galaxy will face a new era of Imperial oppression and will silence any worlds who try to rebel."

"You're right," Poe replied. "We will triumph over the First Order if we stand together. We must show the galaxy that we are not afraid and hope will always prevail."