Part 4

3rd POV

It had been a week since Y/N met Lilac, Carol, and Milla.  They didn't have a spare mattress but they did find an old dog bed in the closet, which then was placed in the living room. "great now you're going to smell like a dog" the young (color) fox thought. "Don't get me wrong I'm grateful to be able to sleep on something other than the floor but still. 

"Flashback"

Y/N was on the floor with a small blanket covering his body with their fox tail hanging out, with a pillow resting below their head. All was great until..... "SNORE!!!!!!" Y/N opened their eyes to look over and see that Carol was snoring very loudly. "Oh great," the young (color) fox thought as they heard Carol's loud snoring. They tried to close their eyes and ignore it, but it was impossible. "How can someone snore so loudly?" they said in their head, feeling a little frustrated. Eventually, they had to get up and go to the living room, hoping to find some peace.

"Flashback End"

Y/N got snug in the dog bed, "Nope this is still better" they stated. 

The next day...

The next day, Y/N woke up feeling a bit groggy from the previous night's lack of sleep. They got up and stretched their arms, feeling a bit stiff from sleeping on the dog bed. As they walked towards the kitchen, they could smell the aroma of coffee brewing. Lilac was already up and preparing breakfast. "Good morning, Y/N! Did you sleep well?" Lilac asked with a smile. Y/N smiled back and gave a thumbs up. They sat down at the small table and enjoyed their breakfast together.

A few moments later Milla walked out of the bedroom out the front door, and down the ladder. You tilted your head to the side confused, Lilac noticed this and explained that Milla usually does this before they awake every day, Y/N became curious and went to go out the front door when Lilac yelled "Be Safe"

 Y/N began following Milla from a distance until one of her ears went up, Y/N quickly hid behind a tall tree hoping not to get spotted. 

Milla: Y/N I know it's you I can see your tail.

Y/n looks down at their tail and silently curses it, Y/n then steps out of hiding for Milla to look at them. "I'm glad you followed me I wanna show you something."

Milla quickly grabs Y/N's hand he can do anything and drags him off into the forest...

A/N(Sry that this is a short chapter I Just need a break for a day)

A Freedom Story (Postponed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara