Freedom Planet 2 Ch 1

The Reader boots up the game called Freedom Planet 2, The screen opens up on the title screen, they click start to play and choose the Adventure game mode since they hadn't played in a while and forgot most of the story. This brings them to character selection, the characters were Lilac the Dragon, Carol the Wildcat, Milla the Hound and Neera the Frost Knight, they knew all the characters but soon they noticed a small envelope in the corner of the selection screen. 

Curiosity piqued, The Reader clicked on the small envelope and discovered a hidden character named Y/N. Excited to uncover the secret, they chose Y/N to embark on a thrilling adventure in Freedom Planet 2, eager to see what surprises awaited them. They looked over their abilities Punch, Pounce, Double jump, and Guard. They were a Fox with (F/C) colored fur, (E/C) eyes, and (H/C) hair, they wore a small blue hoodie with black shorts, on their feet were a couple of fuzzy winter boots, they also had a couple of fingerless (colored gloves) and a (Colored) Backpack on their back. Excited the Reader clicked start. 

The scene goes dark as the opening cutscene begins, the remnants of the kingdom stone were shattered in the distance, its sparkles going into the very air. Very deep underwater an ancient water dragon's eyes begin to glow purple; the crystalized bubble that surrounded it began to slowly crack around them. A small rumble and a glint of light break the crystal bubble allowing the water dragon to swim to the surface. 

The water dragon then looked into the distance before roaring into the night sky.

The scene goes black.

3 Years later, in a valley to the northeast...

The scene opens up with a giant purple ball rampaging through Dragon Valley, causing vines, trees and rocks to fall down onto the area. 

On a cliff above a young 11-year-old Mute gender-neutral fox looks upon as the scene unfolds and looks at all the destruction caused by the ball. The young fox, filled with curiosity and concern, decides to investigate the cause of the destruction in Dragon Valley. They then jump down, and this is where the game starts.

Y/N began standing in place for no reason staring at the screen waiting for the Player to move them. After a few second Y/N began to sniff the air around them before returning to their idle animation. About another minute has passed and Y/N gives a sour look at the Reader getting annoyed. Y/N impatiently taps their foot, clearly annoyed at the Reader's hesitation to start the game. About 3 minutes have passed Y/N curls up on the ground and begins to take a nap, when the Reader picks up the controller one of their fox ears goes up as they then get up into their idle animation.

Y/N begins running through Dragon Valley till they spot a wood shield crystal, they punch it and a small green orb floats beside them signaling that the shield will protect them from an attack. They ran a little more before spotting some robots, a small robot with a cannon attempted to shoot Y/N but they slide right under it. 

Y/N continued to run as they dodged robots; they jumped on a jump pad sending them flying over to the edge of a cliff where they gracefully landed and began running through the valley, a couple of large brush bushes were blocking their path, Y/N did a punch, punch, Kick clearing the bushes and allowing them to continue their way.

Y/N ran through the valley before double jumping up some cliffs onto some jump pads, their Y/N grabbed onto a bar and started shimming over a drop. As they touched the ground a cannon blast hit Y/N but the wood shield they collected protected them, but it was now destroyed. Y/N had look of annoyance on their face.

Y/N grabbed onto some vines and let go propelling them into a loop, they jumped on a jump pad and grabbed a zipline that took them downhill. In the background the mechanical purple ball is wreaking havoc destroying trees, getting in the way of Y/N.