Freedom Planet 2 Ch 8

The scene shows Y/N curled up on the couch in the second basement of Goldies seemingly asleep. Carol walks into the basement waiting for Spade to give her here next assignment. 

Spade walks down with a small Tv in hand before plugging it up.

Spade: This was on the news before you arrived.

The screen cuts to a news flash where Captain Kalaw could be seen on screen.

Captain Kalaw: Brothers and sister of Parusa! I Captain Kalaw have returned to resolve your looming volcanic crises! With the power of Geothermal science and my superb physical strength- I shall divert all that harmful subterranean substance and siphon it into the sea- where it shall be rendered harmless! Worry not and rejoice good citizens the red Wing of Justice is on the case.

The TV then turn's off.

Y/N stood their confused they did a lot of Geothermal science with Milla, and they knew that's not how it worked.

Carol: This could be good! I mean maybe Caps helping out! He's saving Parusa! Maybe... Augh why do you have to be a bad guy Cap! 

Spade: Well besides that Captain Cornball over there has been setting up Beacons all over the Island. Probably all part of his egoistical plan. Plus, the Sigwada's in the area. We've confirmed it. We might be able to catch your sister if we hurry.

Carol: Finally, I bet Cory's here to help the captain with those bacon thingies.

Y/N's ears perk up at the mention of bacon.

Carol: Smashing them up nice and good should get their attention!

Y/N's interest is piqued, and they sit up, their fox ears twitching. 

 Y/N: (Signing) Bacon? Did someone say bacon? 

 Carol looks at Y/N with a mischievous grin. 

 Carol: Oh yeah, Y/N. Bacon, bacon everywhere! We're gonna smash those bacon thingies and make a real mess! 

 Y/N's tail starts wagging excitedly. 

 Y/N: (signing) Count me in! I'm ready to make some noise and get the Sigwadas' attention!

 Spade chuckles at Y/N's enthusiasm. 

Spade: Alright, Y/N. Looks like you're in for the bacon smashing mission. Just be careful not to get too carried away, alright? 

 Y/N nods eagerly, their eyes shining with determination. 

Y/N: (signing) I won't let you down, Spade!

The scene goes to black and reopens with Y/N at the sky bridge on top of a jet, a couple of robots begin floating towards them, prompting Y/N to jump into action. They quickly assess the situation and begin to punch and kick the robots out of the way. Suddenly a floating square robot with different color masks representing different attacks begins to fire a fireball at Y/N, Y/N slides under the fireball as it singes their tail, Y/N grabs their tail and begins blowing out the small fire on the tip before retaliating, kicking the square robot with a powerful drop kick. The impact sends the robot flying backward, crashing into a nearby wall and malfunctioning. Y/N, panting slightly from the exertion, looks around to see their friends Carol and Spade also taking down the other robots. The sound of smashing metal echoes through the air as they continue their mission to destroy the beacons that Captain Kalaw had set up. Y/N's agility come into play as they navigate through the floating platforms, leaping and pouncing on enemies with precision. Their speed and strength allow them to swiftly eliminate any threats that come their way. As the group progresses, they encounter more robots and obstacles, but their teamwork and determination never waver.