Freedom Planet 2 Ch 6

Y/N sighed in frustration as they stared at their disheveled reflection in the mirror. Their hair resembled a bird's nest, spikes sticking out in every direction, and their tail fur was a wild explosion of fluff. It was clear that they desperately needed some grooming.Grabbing their trusted comb, Y/N began to carefully work through the tangled mess on their head. With each stroke, their hair started to settle down, slowly returning to its usual sleek and well-groomed state. They could feel the tension easing from their scalp, and a sense of calm washed over them.Moving onto their tail, Y/N worked diligently, combing through their tangled fox fur with patience. As they gently tugged away the knots, their tail fur gradually began to lay flat, no longer shooting off in random directions. They admired the transformation, appreciating how much better they looked when properly groomed.

Suddenly they felt a tug on their tail while combing it they look at their tail realizing another comb had gotten stuck in their tail.

Y/N groaned in frustration everything was going wrong today, deciding to leave the comb in their tail rather than trying to take it out they exited the bathroom and walked to the palace grounds and into the palace where they walked into the computer room and looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Seeing that no one was around Y/N jumped onto the holo map and curled up for a nap. As Y/N closed their eyes, they felt a sense of relief wash over them. The soft hum of the computer room provided a soothing background noise, lulling them into a state of tranquility.

In the midst of their nap their fluffy ears heard footsteps, but Y/N decided to ignore the returning to their nap.

Suddenly they were yanked off the table by their tail. Y/N yelped in surprise as they were pulled off the table by their tail.

They looked up to see Askal looking at him with a menacing glare.

Askal: What are you doing Mutt!

Y/N looks at him with a glare, getting really tired of Askal.

Y/N began to do sign language, but Askal stopped them.

Askal: Save your energy Mutt I don't understand your hand movements.

Y/N's fur began raising on end as they began to emit a soft growl.

Suddenly the Holo Map turns on in the form of a TV with breaking news.

Y/N's eyes widening realizing this could be important.

Soon Lilac, Carol, Neera, Milla, Gong and The Magister came into the room watching the news.

Maria: This is Maria Notte reporting live! We interrupt this program to bring you a special news flash! Mayor Zoa has been kidnapped! He is currently being held hostage somewhere in the Global Opera! Eyewitnesses say he was taken by mechanical creatures that emerged from Shang Mu's River delta! Yes, we've just received word that the military has been deployed to maintain order. Citizens are urged to remain calm and to stay in their homes!

The news screen slowly fades away, and a bright light appears blinking on the holo map.

Gong: Were getting a call on screen.

The call then opens to Mayor Zoa tied up in chains suspended.

Everyone's face looks in shock.

Mayor Zoa: Hello friends! Uh so funny story... Well not so much funny as COMPLETLY HORRIFYING!! But you see...

Suddenly a purple energy blade is sliced inches from Mayor Zoa's face.

Mayor Zoa: Okay, Okay, okay so long story short... Their gonna kill if you don't give you what they want SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY AND GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!