Freedom Planet 2 Ch 4

The scene opens up with Y/N sleeping on the Map screen their tail curled around them trying to get comfortable.

Carol: Does this map screen thingy get TV?

Carol clicks a button causing the Map to turn into a tv startling Y/N making them fall.

Y/N regains their balance after the sudden surprise, rubbing their eyes and looking at Carol with a mix of confusion and annoyance. 

 Y/N (Sign Language) "What the... Carol, why did you do that? I was just trying to get some rest!" 

 Carol: "Oops, sorry about that! I didn't realize it would startle you. I just wanted to see if the map screen could also function as a TV. Guess we found out the hard way."

Y/N shakes their head in disapproval, still feeling a bit disoriented from the sudden shock. They try to regain their composure, taking a deep breath and calming their nerves.

Y/N (Sign Language) "It's okay, just please be more careful next time. I don't want to fall off and get hurt."

Carol: "Got it, no more surprises while you're napping. But hey, at least we found out the map screen doubles as a TV! We can watch our favorite shows during downtime."

Y/N shrugs, not particularly interested in watching TV at the moment but understanding Carol's excitement. They make their way back to their dog bed, settling in for another nap and hoping that they won't be disturbed again.

TV announcer: Do you hate Mondays like we do?

The sudden noise from the TV startles Y/N once again, causing them to jump up from their bed and look at the screen with a puzzled expression. They try to adjust to the bright lights and loud sounds coming from the TV, feeling a bit disoriented from their interrupted nap. They walk in front of the TV with a Lazy look barley awake.

TV announcer: Then come on down to the Battle Sphere for Mayhem Monday!! Face down the awesome power of out BATTLE BOT BRIGADE. AND DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR KNUCKLE BUSTING BATTLE ROYAL!! Where fighters from all over the globe duke it out for a chance to win the grand prize!! Are you a bad enough dude to survive.... THE BATTLE SPHERE>

The screen then changes to a rufous hornbill with bright green eyes and a color scheme of red, black, white, yellow and bright green doing several poses in front of the camera.

Kalaw: If you are you'll face me- Captain Kalaw!

Must be 13 years or older to apply, the battle sphere is not responsible death, injury, dismemberment or hair loss of any kind. 

TV announcer: ENTER NOW!!

The TV turns off.

Y/N blinks a few times, trying to process what they just saw on the TV. They glance over at Carol, who seems to be just as surprised. Y/N turns their attention back to the TV, a spark of curiosity igniting within them.

Y/N (Sign Language) "Did...did you see that? The Battle Sphere...and Captain Kalaw?"

Carol has her mouth agape before looking at Y/N with excitement, still trying to comprehend what they just witnessed.

Carol: "I have no idea what that was, but it looked intense.  I think we should sign up?" 

Y/N (Sign Language): I can't Carol you heard what they said on the TV must be 13 years or older to register, I'm underage. "Y/N looks down their ears go flat on their head and their tail droops to the floor."

Carol: What if you lie about your age? You certainly look like you're at least 13. she says with a mischievous smile.

The camera zooms in on Y/N's face as they begin thinking.