Freedom Planet 2 Ch 9

A/N (I'm skipping the third mission because Carol already did it and totally not because I feel lazy)

The Scene opens up with Carol, Serpentine and Y/N going into the Second Basement in Goldies. Y/N's Fur was dripping wet, they had slid right off the mech 3 times trying to fall asleep.

Y/N shakes off the water from their fur, their body shivering slightly from the cold. Carol looks at Y/N with concern. 

 Carol: Y/N, are you okay? You're soaking wet! 

 Y/N nods, trying to smile through their discomfort. 

 Y/N: (Signing) I'm fine... Just a little wet. 

 Serpentine chuckles, looking down at Y/N. 

 Serpentine: Hahaha seems like the little mutt can't handle a little water. How amusing. 

 Carol glares at Serpentine. 

 Carol: Lay off, Serpentine. Can't you see they're uncomfortable?

Carol notices Syntax is gone and theirs a note in their place.

Carol: Huh?

Carol picks up the note. " Thanks for the fun times. Unfortunately, I've got bills to pay and errands to run. Consider the robot my service fee. Have fun saving the world. - Spade

Carol crumbles up the note before growling.

Carol: That sneaky Panda! He just left us without any warning! 

 Y/N looks up at Carol with wide, worried eyes. They didn't understand what was happening, but they could sense Carol's frustration and anger. 

 Y/N: (Signing) What's wrong, Carol? Carol takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. 

 Carol: Spade... He left us. He took off and left us with this... this snake! 

 Y/N's ears droop as they process the news. They trusted Spade, and now he was gone. They feel a mix of confusion and betrayal.

Serpentine: Bah, let him scurry away like the rat that he is. Once I have Bakunawa The whole world will tremble before me!

Carol: Shut UP!

Serpentine: What How Dare You. The loquacious Genera-

Y/N goes up to Serpentine and slaps him.

Serpentine recoils from the slap, his eyes widening in surprise. 

 Serpentine: You insolent mutt! How dare you strike me!

Y/N pounces on Serpentine trying to bite and scratch him.

Carol quickly intervenes, pulling Y/N away from Serpentine before things escalate further. She holds onto Y/N tightly, trying to calm them down. 

Carol: Y/N, stop! We can't solve anything by fighting. We need to figure out what to do next.

Y/N continues to struggle, their fur bristling with anger. 

Serpentine, still recovering from the surprise attack, glares at Y/N with venomous eyes. 

 Serpentine: You dare lay a paw on me mutt? I will make sure you regret it! 

 Carol, tightening her grip on Y/N, looks at Serpentine with a serious expression.

Y/N signs angrily!

Y/N (Sign): I HAVE HAD IT! IM TIRED OF BEING CALLED A MUTT, A PET, IM TIRED BEING SEEN LIKE IM TRASH THAT HAS NOT WORTH ANYTHING AND BEING THROWN AWAY! IM TIRED OF FEELING LIKE MILLA"S PET ALL THE TIME!