1

Rowan:

"Wake up we have school" Sabrina said shaking me

I get up slowly as I walk to the bathroom and get ready. I walk back to my room and get dressed. I wear a black skirt, white crop top, a cat eared hat, and black boots.

"what time is it?" I asked
"Its 6:50" she said
"wow well let's leave before we're late" I said

We ran to school forgetting that we ride the bus. walking up to the school we are out of breath but we make it and head to class.

"ok class for the rest of the week you guys are having a partner project"

The whole class groaned but I didn't make a sound. I sat in class next to the person I hate the most because he is mean to me.

"Sabrina your partner is Bradley, Casey you have Jessica, Jason you have Jake, Jada you have Brittany, Sally has Ava, and Rowan you have Cameron"

My eyes flew out of my head when he said that. I couldn't believe I had to work with Cameron, I hate him!

"looks like we have to work together..."
"whatever" I rolled my eyes

I got up out of my seat when the rung and walked to class. Cameron tripped me and made me fall but Sabrina took care of him as I got up.

"hahaha just wait till we do our project together"
"why don't you just leave me alone?"
"I don't know"

He scratched the back of his head as he walked up. I was suspicious but whatever I have a class to get to.

{After school}

I walked home with Cameron only because we have a project to get done. He kept trying to hold my hand but I kept moving it away from him. he put his arm around my waist and I moved some more. I don't know what this is about but I hope it stops.

"Cameron stop it it's like you have a crush in me or something please just stop touching me like that I'm not your girlfriend nor will I even be"
"I'm sorry Rowan I just miss my old girlfriend and you remind me of her"
"stop it just please and let's do this project"

I opened the door of my house while I got out the supplies Cameron sat on the couch and watched tv. it frustrated me a bit because I needed help but he kept ignoring me.

I walked to the table and called him over to help me start this project. we did a lot today we already have the set up now all we need to do is put it together, paint it, and decorate it then we will be done.

"I guess I should go "
"yeah you should now get out" I pushed him out the door

I ran upstairs to my room and heard Sabrina come up behind me. she always puts a smile on my face even when I'm mad at her.

"how long are you staying here?"
"I'm not leaving baby face my mom doesn't have time for me and I don't want to live by myself so I'll just stay here"
"Oh well what happened between you and Bradley?"
"I know this is crazy but we go out now"
"yay! I knew you guys would date!"
"yeah well what happened here with Mr.Know-it-all?"
"he kept touching me a lot like around my waist and he tried to hold my hand but I wouldn't let him"
"he likes you"
"what?"
"he likes you like he wants to go out with you"
"no way"
"ok i won't fight with you but you'll learn sooner or later when he wants to hang out with you every day and want to be friends with you"
"good night"
"good night"

I take a deep breath realizing what Sabrina said was true maybe Cameron does like me but I don't know maybe I shouldn't even try with him because he's so mean to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey this is my first story and I think it's good so far! I hope this story gets far and for you that want more please comment what you think about the chapter and vote please!