2

Sabrina:

I walk to Bradley's house so we can start to finish our project. he answers the door before I could knock, it's like he was waiting for me to come.

"hey babe come in"

He pecks my lips before we go to the table to work on the project. I was wondering what would happen when me and Bradley are in senior year which is in 4 years.

"I think that part goes there and this thingie goes here"
"I know what should go where"

He smirked as I tried so hard not to blush. we worked for three hours straight with now breaks so after a few minutes I left and went home.

The first thing I saw was Cameron all over Rowan like she was his doll or something and I quickly react.

"you better leave her alone you jerk"

I grabbed him and threw him on the couch. he looked in my eyes and I got lost in his. our faces moved closer and closer by the second but I stopped myself.

"I'm sorry I can't do this because one your a jerk and two I have a boyfriend"

I pushed him back down and looked at Rowan seeing her jaw drop to the floor.

"what were you thinking?" She asked confused
"hey I saved you from loosing your first kiss to a jerk" I snapped
"you almost kissed him yourself so who looks silly now?" She frowned
"well I didn't because I have a boyfriend" I said
"yeah right" she rolled her eyes
"your just jealous because you don't have a boyfriend" I almost yelled
"shut up" she said
"why don't you just date Cameron then you won't be so uptight and jealous of me having a relationship" I snapped
"how could you say such a thing? I was never jealous of your relationship I was just happy for you" she yelled
"whatever" I said
"if I was jealous of you I would have took your boyfriend but I haven't took him from you because he's yours not mine" she yelled
"says the girl who never had a boyfriend"
"how could you? Now he knows that I have never had a boyfriend and he's gonna make fun of me at school thanks you made things worst I already hate him he's always mean to me and you don't know how it feels to be tripped and pushed for no reason everyday "

Walking into the dinning room Cameron sees us and starts talking.

"I'm sorry Rowan I didn't know"
"now you know...now you know everything my life is ruined" she cried

With that note Rowan ran upstairs crying Cameron tried to help her but I told him to leave and I helped her.

"look I'm sorry I should've said that to you i should've just kept it in my head"
"I don't know if I can forgive you right now maybe we should try tomorrow" she whispered
"o-ok let's try tomorrow"

I cry out my last words as I walk downstairs and sleep on the couch because Rowan probably doesn't want me in her room right now.

I couldn't sleep because Rowan kept sobbing all night. at 2:00am she finally stopped crying so I got some sleep.

{The next morning}

I wake up seeing Rowan walk in the kitchen but she doesn't eat anything instead she drinks a glass of water.

"I'm sorry Rowan"
"it's ok I forgive you but..."
"come on before we're late for school." I cut her off and grabbed her arm

When we walk in the door everyone laughs at Rowan and she starts to tear up. I hug her as we walk to class.

"looks like someone needs a boyfriend to care for them" he laughed

I grabbed him by his collar and threw him against the lockers. everyone started laughing at him and I let go of him and walked to class. I felt a tug on my hair as I entered the classroom and it was Bradley.

"ouch let go of my hair" I whined
"I'm sorry babe" he chuckled

He pulled me closer to him and we started making out. he didn't realized the teacher was there until she yelled at us for PDA.

I felt really embarrassed that we were caught but I got over it. Rowan kept sobbing in class not caring that the class was staring at her even the teacher.

"Rowan can you please stop sobbing" the teacher said
"maybe she's too down that she never had a boyfriend" jake said

The whole class staring laughing and Rowan ran out of the class. I don't know what happened but I have to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think about this chapter and please vote!