14

Sabrina:

I get off the bus and start walking in the cold freezing weather that makes my body shiver. I feel rain drop starting to form and I reach for my hood that wasn't there. I remember that I brought a umbrella so I took it out and opened it. Just then the wind blew hard which caused my umbrella to turn inside out and break. Great! Now I'm gonna be soaking wet in the rain.

I notice that Rowan hasn't been spamming me anymore. I wonder if the guys know that I'm gone too. I quickly get out of my thoughts when I reach my old home. I opened the door and see my mom sitting on our broken couch. She stares at the wall and I run to hug her. I missed her, I really did.

"Hi mom" I said with a smile.

"Hello my pookiebear" she said as a smile formed on her lips.

"I missed you so much!" I said.

"Did you plan on coming here?" She asked.

I was silent because I didn't plan on coming here at all. I just wanted to run away and happened to see the house.

"Umm...no I didn't"I said looking down.

"It's ok, no one comes here anymore" she was saying.

"Everyone stopped coming, they don't love us Sabby they just don't love us..they think we are terrible people they are embarrassed to be related to us" she continued.

"The only people who like us are your friends and their parents" she said causing my eyes to water.

I didn't know this happened..I didn't know I wasn't loved by my own family! I should've known.

I fell down to my knees and cried. That's all I could do. I couldn't talk anymore I couldn't look up. I wanted to stay here with my mom. I know she doesn't have people to talk to so I'm not going anywhere..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter! Also sorry that it's so late!! Anyway please vote and comment what you think will happen next. I think I'm gonna end the book at 25 chapters and make the sequel to it. Ok bye 😜