6

Sabrina:

I look into Bradley's eyes and think about the song I'm gonna wrote about him and I already know it.

"what song are you writing about me?" Bradley asked
"it's gonna be called 'Too Young' I already wrote I just need to sing it for you" I said
"ok great" he smiled

{After school}

I walk home with Rowan and she's singing her song that's she's gonna sing for her boyfriend.

"just as long as I'm the name of your tattooed heart" she sang
"great song wanna hear mines?" I asked
"yeah" she said
"if I'm too young to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain and I'm too young to know anything then why do I know that I'm just not the same" I sang to her
"no fair you get the talent of singing while I suck" she pouted
"you don't suck you'll get better but for now let's just record our songs in the booth ok?" I tried to make her feel better
"ok" she looked at the ground

After we record our songs we go our separate ways. she stayed home and I went to Bradley's house.

"hey I missed you" I said
"I missed you too baby" he said

I hug him and a big fat kiss on the lips which turns into a make out session but we quickly let go of the kiss.

We watched like 5 movies and ate lots of popcorn then we went to the beach and met some people.

I went back home seeing Rowan and Peyton sleep on the couch but they were fully dressed and looked like they got bored.

I went upstairs and took a shower and came back downstairs to eat my burrito. it was yummy in my tummy but the problem was that I always watch tv when I eat but I couldn't because Reyton was sleep on the couch.

I washed my dish and went upstairs and went to sleep wondering what I should do summer even though I still have 4 more months.

I'm excited but then I'm sad because I'll miss some people. all I'll have is my Bradley and barley Rowan since she might be with Peyton a lot...oh yeah I forgot about Corey I'm gonna go see him tomorrow hopefully he isn't still mad at me for what happened...

Flashback...

"Sabrina I will always love you"
"I will always love you too"

I kiss him and he kissed back but then I felt guilty from cheating on him with chad.

"I'm sorry I can't do this I can't stay like this I can't keep this lie anymore"
"what do you mean?"
"I cheated on you with Gabe in sorry I'm soo sorry Corey please forgive me"
"how could you Sabrina your the worst girlfriend ever!"

He threw the ring I gave to him in the water and ran off. I fell to the ground and cried. all I could think of was Corey he was the love of my life and now I lost him...forever.

End of flashback...

I come back to the present and think about Corey all night I couldn't even sleep. I finally found a way to sleep after 4 hours past.

{the next morning}

Rowan wakes me up and we get ready for school. I eat breakfast and we all get in Peyton's mom's car and ride to school.

Cameron gives Rowan the dirty look so I check him out. I walk up to him and I talk to him.

"why are you jealous of Reyton so much?" I asked
"I wanted it to be rameron not Reyton I want to be with Rowan" he said looking at rowan
"it's too late maybe you should have been nicer to her instead of rude" I said
"I hate myself and I hate my life" he said
"was I suppose to care?" I laughed

I walked away and entered the classroom. everyone stared at me when I walked in I guess they liked my new outfit?

Anyway along with Cameron messing with me trying to get with Rowan my day was ok it could have been better if Bradley was here but he wasn't so I was all alone unless I count Rowan and Peyton.

"hey Sabrina sup"
"Sup jake, can you please get your friend and tell him that he doesn't have a chance with Rowan anymore?"
"Cameron let the girl live it's your fault that you were so mean to her so now she has someone who loves her and cares about her so back off " jake said
"fine I will whatever forget about her forget about feelings just forget about everything" Cameron said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up with Cameron? Comment what you think and please vote!