11

Rowan:

I wake up and think about Cameron and Peyton. who do I choose? Peyton is very sweet to me but Cameron well he's mean to me but sometimes he isn't and that's very attractive.

"Good morning cowgirl what's up?"
"Sabrina who do I choose out of Cameron and Peyton?"
"I think you should date whoever you want so really I don't know maybe Cameron I mean he liked you since kindergarten"
"Well yeah I just found that out but then Peyton"
"Well he is sweet and kind but sometimes he might be Cameron's twin when something happens"
"Well I don't know maybe I should tell Peyton how I feel"
"Don't do that or you'll be heartbroken like his ex's but maybe he changed because he did tell me that you were special"

I thought about what she said but I still wanted to tell Peyton so I walked to his house.

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey handsome..umm I have something to tell you"
"Don't worry I won't get mad"
"That scares me because when someone says that they get mad but umm I don't know what's going on because I kinda like Cameron but I like you more"
"It's ok you can have feelings for him I just don't trust him"

I start to cry on his chest a little but because I feel like I'm a cheater for kinda liking Cameron but I love Peyton.

"Are you sure your not mad?"
"I'm sure cupcake"

He lightly kisses me and I kiss his cheek. I gave him a hug and he hugged back. we let go and looked into each other's eyes.

I looked at the ceiling and it reminded me of his joke when we were in class but then it brought back memories when my grandma died.

Flashback...

"Hey sweetie ready for breakfast?"
"Yes nanna"

I sat at the table and she gave me my breakfast. I ate it and it was delicious but then something happened.

"I'm gonna miss you rowan"
"What do you mean?"

My grandma fell on the ground and she stopped breathing. all the tears in my eyes were on her shirt I couldn't even tell her that I love her for the last time I already told her 99 times but I think 100 was enough.

end of flashback...

I let out more tears remembering what had happened that day. that's why breakfast is my least favorite meal of the day.

"What's wrong?"
"I miss my grandma she was the only person that made me happy before I met Sabrina"
"Don't worry Rowan she's up in heaven"
"You don't get it she died in the morning after she cooked me breakfast...it used to be my favorite meal of the day because I got to spend it with her but now she's gone and I hate breakfast because it reminds me of her"
"Calm down Rowan please I'm here for you..how long ago did it happen?"
"It happened two years ago"

I let out so many tears that my eyes began to be dry. it was so hard not to think about her since I had a flashback.

After 4 hours of crying I go home and take a nap. I have weird dreams about my grandma, Peyton, and Cameron. I wake up and see Sabrina and Bradley straddling each other on her bed.

"I'm right here guys"
"I'm sorry"
"It's alright what time is it?"
"It's 6:00pm"
"Oh well I guess I can eat something"

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I make myself a banana and strawberry smoothie with a fruit salad.

I walk back upstairs and I take a warm bubble bath. I change into my pajamas and then I go to sleep in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment what you think about this chapter and don't forget to vote! Also I'm sorry if I made you cry!