13

Rowan:

I wake up in the morning and Sabrina isn't there!! I try to call her but she doesn't pick up! I called Bradley, Peyton, and Cory but they don't know either!

I'm getting super stressed out right now and I want this to be over. I want her to come back home but I have no idea where she is!

I would take this to the police but I want to find her myself. I get up and put on some winter close because this might take a while.

I got a bag with lots of food and snacks in it just incase I get hungry or thirsty. I walk outside and put the handle in the bag in the handles on my bike and I start peddling.

I rode my bike all the way to the bus stop where she usually goes when she mad or upset but she's not there! She got on the bus and left.

I tried to call her again hit she still wouldn't pick up. I got a text from her though but it wasn't very nice.

Sabrina😜: ROWAN STOP CALLING ME! I'M RUNNING AWAY AND YOU CALLING ME MAKES ME WANT TO COME BACK BUT I CAN'T AND I WON'T SO JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!

Me: fine then..leave me 😭😭 I will never talk to you again! I guess we aren't best friends anymore 😭😭

Sabrina😜: no no no I'm sorry Rowan we are still best friends..

Me: no we're not! You don't want me to talk to you anymore because you want to run away and leave me behind..I obviously don't mean anything to you so just leave me be and have a great life without me because I'm gonna have a terrible life without you 😭😭😭😭

Sabrina😜: Rowan...I'm sorry

I didn't answer back and I didn't want to answer back. She hurt me she left me she doesn't need me and she never will. She will never find anyone like me but she doesn't care. she'll just find a new better best friend..a better one than me.

I rode my bike back home and I balled my eyes out. I lost my best friend- no she lost me! She lost the best person in her life. I have her everything! I sacrificed a whole lot for her and she just leaves me and throws it away like it was nothing.

If it wasn't for me she would still be living in a one bedroom apartment sleeping on the floor with her mom. If it wasn't for me she would starve to death..if it wasn't for me she would still be doing the same things she use to do.

I laid on my bed sobbing and my mom opened the door and I threw the pillow at her on accident. I was trying to throw it at the door.

"Rowan I don't know what going on but I know I can at least help you" she said
"Sabrina ran away..she's gone and she left me" I said crying
"What?! She ran away?!?!" My mom said
"Yes and now that she's gone I have nobody else..all I have is my family pretty much" I cried harder
"You still have Bradley Peyton and Cory" she said hugging me
"Yeah I do.." I sniffled

She told me to just be strong and not let that bother me anymore. I still have friends and I will always have friends. Sabrina might not be my best friend anymore but I should still love and care about her no matter what..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter for you! Please vote and comment or I'll just delete this book. Hope you guys like it and yeah lol that's all I have to say!