15

Rowan:

It's been almost 6 months and Sabrina is still gone. What a friend she is. I walked downstairs and heard the doorbell so I answered the door. It was Sabrina and her mom.

"Please leave..I mean you already left me already" I said about to close the door.

"Rowan please....I need you..we need you" her mom said.

"No you don't your daughter left us so she obviously didn't need us and you never came back either" I said.

They busted in the door. I looked at then angrily.

"Rowan we are best friends please forgive me" Sabrina said.

"No we are not best friends anymore..you left me so I don't want you to be in my life ever again just leave" I yelled.

"Woah what's going on- hey Katie, hey Sabrina glad you guys are back" my dad said.

"You know forget you guys you don't care anymore you just do whatever and expect someone to forgive but I will never forgive it Sabrina carpenter..ever" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Rowan I didn't have a choice" she said grabbing me.

"Yes you did, you ran off for no reason and found your mom and now you're here? You need to leave now!!!" I yelled louder and they left.

I never want to see her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just so you know this is a dream so yeah but I have zero ideas so I might not update this book for a loooooong time and I apologize on advance for that.

Girl Meets Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें