Part 1:

"I'm in the middle of washing my face, and a supposed god is telling me I can go to the Naruto world?"

      "Yes!"

      "As in the anime, Naruto?" 

      "Yes, you'll be reborn as a 13 year old, where the anime first starts and you'll be able to meet all the characters and have fun-Are you even listening to me?!"

      Fuyumi lifted her head up, her face no longer covered in her facial wash, with water dripping from her face.

      "Sorry, I had a feeling you were going to talk even more and I'd rather not listen to you with a face full of foam." 

       "Anyways, you'll be going to meet all your favourite characters! You can do their jutsus and-"

      "Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?"

       "Yes, but lucky you----"

       "Sorry, no thanks."

       "What?"

       "I'm a multi-millionare at the age of 16. I'm happy where I am. As fun as it sounds, I like my life. I love my life and myself."

       "Welp, too bad."

       "So I have to go?"

      "Yes."

      "You should've started from there...Then I have multiple wishes, and I better be able to have them."

     "No problem!"    

    "I want to live far away from any clans, like the Hyuga and Uchiha clan, near the side of the village."

     "Okay!"

     "I want to be living in Konoha, I want a private property, where I can tell when anyone comes in."

     "Of course!"

     "I want to easily be able to use my phone and have data and it won't run out of battery, if I use it in public, I want an illusion where I look normal. So make sure that all the apps on my phone and apps I can download and have downloaded can be used!" 

     "Sure."

     "Now, I need to ask. Am I able to do ninjutsu?"

     "Yes, you won't be the same case as Rock Lee."

     "Will I know how to do ninjutsu when I get there?"

     "Good question...No."

     "I want to know all barrier and defensive style jutsus, like sealing and healing! And, I want the ability to manipulate the jutsus without needing to do handsigns!"

     "Sure!"

     "But, I want to be able to use chakra without needing to do jutsus."

     "If that's the case, isn't the previous request unnecessary-"

     "Ah, then scratch the previous one. I wanna be able to use chakra without doing jutsus. As in, I can do Water vortex jutsu just by thinking about it, no handsign, no jutsu!"

     "Okay then."

     "And give me the ability to hide my blushing at will!"

     "What the-Sure."

    "And I want--------"

    After multiple wishes later, "I also want free supplies-"

    "Okay! I'm giving you this necklace, if you want anything, order it yourself! Tell me any wishes you can't order and let's finish this up."