Part 13:

They looked up, towards Fuyumi.

      "There's the girl! Get her!" 

      'Wait, why are they after me? Shouldn't they target the Hokage-'

      "Fuyumi, watch out!" Kakashi yelled, picking her up and carrying her away as an attack was about to hit her.

      'Is it another group?'

      "Hey, girl! I see you've made quite the impact." One of them yelled, with Kiyo's head appearing in front of Fuyumi, along with the head of her most frequent customer.

      "Kiyo...Lia..."

      'A balance...I get it now. For one to live, one must die...I need to be more careful next time. But for now, I need to let the Hokage die.'

      "Get her!"

      Fuyumi was trembling at the sight, but shook her head and blocked the attacks from the group towards the audience. Fuyumi looked down to see Ayame, being held captive by them.

      "Come down here, or she dies."

      Fuyumi made sure to use her chakra to hold Kakashi and the others in place as she went down, teleporting Gaara and Sasuke to the audience.

      "What are ya'll?" 

      "You don't have to know. Come with us, and she lives." 

      "She'll live either way." She stated, with Ayame being teleported to the audience as well.

      'I don't have to kill them. Not that I could bring myself to kill them anyway...'

     The group threw attacks at her, but didn't even touch her and all of them were frozen in place.

     "I'll let the others deal with you." Fuyumi sighed, feeling the pain in her hand worsen and feeling more tired.

     She went back to the audience, seeing an attack towards them and quickly absorbed the chakra of it. 

      "Fuyumi! You're okay!" Naruto yelled, worried about her.

      "Yeah...I'm fi..ne." Fuyumi muttered, fainting due to how little chakra she had left.

      Haku caught her, and brought her back as Zabuza and the others went to defend the Hokage.

      Fuyumi woke up to see herself having tea with god, "Am I dead?!"

      "No, you're still asleep. I just thought this would be an easier way to talk to you."

      "No thanks. Unless I can wish for more abilities?"

      "No."

      "Why?!"

      "You had one chance, that's all."

      "Whatever..So, what did you want to talk about?"

      "You know the plot of Naruto, right? How Haku and Zabuza were supposed to die? And the Hokage?"

      "Yeah...I get what you mean by balance, but you better not be saying that-"

      "No, I'm not. I'm just saying, there's a chance the Hokage will live."

      "Huh?! Why?"

      "Currently, you have killed 5 people. The people who tried to kill you during the prelim chunin exams. Since you aren't part of this world, there must be a balance. Unless you make sure of it, the Hokage will most likely live." 

      "Make sure of it? You don't mean-"

     "I do. You have to kill him."

     "Me?! But, Orochimaru will kill him already!"

     "I'm not saying it's confirmed that he will live. But if you want the plot to keep going, you better make sure he isn't." He said, his smile dropping from his face.

     "You'll be able to kill him easily, you're powerful." He said, having a smile on his face.

      "Why are you saying that with a smile on your face?!" She yelled, standing up from the table and trying to use a fork to stab him.

      "You think I wanted to be in this world?! I would've preferred being in my perfect life where I could enjoy myself and live guilt-free! Now you want me to kill somebody?! I'm just a fashion designer, I can't do anything like that!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face.

      "You killed those 5 people trying to kill you."

     "They were trying to kill me, but Hokage-Sama has done nothing to me! He's actually treat me really well! I know how he treats Naruto, but I can't bring myself to kill someone, when there's no reason to...."

      God sighed, with a gentle smile on his face, "It's nice to know you still have your humanity.."

     "My humanity?"

     "Out of everyone I've sent here, you're the only one who doesn't have the heart to kill anyone unless it's automatic as a defense mechanism, like the electrocution on those 5 guys. Everyone but you seemed to be able to kill the moment they came here, like they forgot that they weren't from this world."

     Fuyumi slowly put down the fork and went silent, "It's nice seeing this after so long. So, I'll help you out. I'll pull some strings, I'll make sure that the third Hokage dies."

     "Really?"

     "Yes. And I forgot to tell you this, but as you grow older, Kakashi, Zabuza, Itachi, and others, they won't age. Sure they age in the anime, technically, it never shows, so they won't age, so technically when you're 18, they'll still be in their 20s."

      Fuyumi smiled, "Thank you, this means a lot..."

     "Now, better go save your friends."

     Fuyumi woke up, feeling quite tired, confused by what God said, looked out her window to see the Chunin exams arena being attacked still.

     "I thought I captured them already?!" Fuyumi freaked out, wide away and teleporting there.

     She was lucky enough, appearing just before an attack and making a barrier.

     "Fuyumi! You're okay!"

     "What's going on?! I thought I dealt with them already?"

     "You did, but something happened. I think when you fainted, it removed the effect, so they were free." Sakura said, holding Fuyumi steady.

      Fuyumi quickly dealt with them again, tying them up with chakra-chains so they couldn't break out. Fuyumi was checking on everyone, making sure to heal them all without using up all her chakra.

     "F-Fuyumi, you need to leave. Orochimaru...He's looking for you." Sasuke muttered.

     "Me?" Fuyumi asked, pointing to herself extremely confused.

     Fuyumi didn't realise but Orochimaru's head appeared behind her, biting her neck.

     "Fuyumi!" Sasuke yelled.

    Fuyumi noticed that the curse mark was taking longer form on her neck, and tried prying Orochimaru's mouth off of her, knowing how much chakra she was using up.

     Fuyumi got pissed off, using wind to push him off, with the small traces of the curse mark disappearing. Orochimaru left quickly before other ninjas could capture him, and the others went to check on Fuyumi, with Sasuke extremely worried.