Part 2:

"Wait, stay for a while. I promised you a meal after all..."

       "Oh, thank you!" Fuyumi smiled, sitting back down and eating her ramen.

       'This ramen is really good, I can see why Naruto likes this place so much.'

       Soon she felt someone sit next to her, and turned to see Naruto, she saw how sad he was looking at the menu and looking for Teuchi and tried to recall what ramen he liked.

       'Usually Teuchi woul give it to him for free but he's not here right now, but let's try to build a friendship with him.'

       "Ayame-San, I'll have one Miso ramen! I'll pay!" 

       "Okay!" Ayame nodded, still happy from the new dress she'll be getting.

      Once she got the ramen, she could Naruto's eyes on it, and turned to him, "Here, it's for you." 

       Naruto's eyes lit up and he took it, eating it happily. Fuyumi then returned home and started working on the dress, not even sleeping because she was so focused.

       She had only realised that she stayed up the whole night when her alarm went off, "It's fine, I'm almost done, actually! Once I finish, I'll just get some rest. Oh, and I'll give her the business card I have, I'll put it in the box!" Fuyumi sighed happily.

        Fuyumi had finished the dress 8 hours later, changing into another outfit she made and went to Ichiraku Ramen and gave Ayame the dress, "You finished it, already?! Wow, it's so nice! Thank you!" Ayame cheered, pulling Fuyumi into a tight hug.

       Fuyumi hugged back and then left, walking to buy some food. 

       "I have a house and a private property, but I really want to build a small cafe like before..."

       "Excuse me!" She heard someone call out.

       She turned to see a young woman, with 3 or 4 people with her.

       "We heard from Ayame that you made her dress and that dress, we'd like to order some too! When can we book a consultation?" 

       "Sure! If you aren't free right now, you could always come to this address. This is my business card, I'm open from 2 to 6pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! You'll have to request directly if you can't meet within this time!" Fuyumi smiled.

       "Thank you!" The young lady smiled.

       'I may have been taken away from my perfect life, but I'll just make it again!'

       Fuyumi sighed, walking back home and quickly redecorating it to make it look neat and professional. 

       "I need to find a cover story as to why a 13 year old child who just randomly appeared is suddenly the founder of an amazing clothing line and cafe. or I could just be like those heroine's in novels." Fuyumi muttered.

       "I can learn stuff easily, so I won't have to hire anyone. But normal clones won't help, I'll have to use Shadowclones. But, I don't think I have that much chakra." Fuyumi sighed.

       She tried it, trying to portion her chakra properly and sighed, "I'm quite tired...I guess one clone is enough. I don't have enough chakra for this, or the skills."

       "I don't want to ruin the plot...But I also don't want some characters to die." Fuyumi muttered.

       Fuyumi then summoned a calendar which basically showed the plot and which episodes each day was, some were empty since it wasn't a part of the plot.

       "They should've made the teams already...So in a few days, they'll be going on the C rank mission. Should I follow them?" Fuyumi wondered.

       Soon, she heard the door open, "Welcome!" She chirped.

       She saw the group of women she met earlier today and talked to them for a while, and they ended up buying the clothes she had already made and tried it on.

       "Thank you so much!" The women thanked, before they all left the place.

        "I ended up making a lot today, I'm slowly becoming rich! Not to mention that I barely have any expenses!"

        Fuyumi then realised, and checked her chakra nature, realising that she had all of them, "Welp, I am a reincarnator after all."

        "I really wish the person who was supposed to teach me would come now, I should've just asked to know it already." Fuyumi groaned.

        "I better start packing, I'll be gone for a few days...But I should be fine since I know jutsus. My chakra isn't like Naruto's, though."

        She quickly made a few more clothes, putting a closing sign on her store and walked to the Hokage's office, with a few copies of her clothes in her bag and a sketchbook.

        "Um, Hokage-Sama. Someone is here to see you, she's requesting to travel to the Land of the Waves."

       "What a coincidence, send her in."

       Fuyumi walked in with a smile on her face, "Hi, Hokage-Sama! I want to promote my clothing line!" 

       "Ah...How old are you?"

       "13!"

       "Ah, are you sure? Do you want someone to escort you?"

       "I'm fine! I'm slowly gaining more customers here and I want to promote even more! I can't go to other Villages for now so I'll go to the Land of the Waves for now!" Fuyumi cheered.

      "Sure, that's fine."

      Fuyumi was about to leave when she placed her business card on his table, "If you want to order any as well, please don't hesitate to come to this address! I also take custom orders!" She explained before she left.

      "Is this why the villagers suddenly look different?"

~~~

       "There's no way I'm going to be a ninja, so I can't just fight in front of them or they'll think I'm a spy or something. But, I can't let Zabuza or Haku die.."

       She had some help to find a way to the Land of the Waves, and soon arrived, using a jutsu to build a campsite. She took a look at the anime again, and tried to find a way to expose Gato so that Zabuza and Haku could escape alive.

       "I'm slightly early, maybe I should build my reputation here first."

       Fuyumi wore a new outfit and packed some more clothes in her bag and then walked around, gaining stares. She went from door to door, selling her clothes at low prices and soon everyone was wearing very nice outfits.