Part 7:

WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING THE MHA ONE, I HAVE TOO MUCH WRITER BLOCK FOR THAT ONE. I KEEP GETTING SO MANY IDEAS BUT CAN NEVER CONTINUE IT AHHHHH

        "I won't charge you for this, but I'd like you to wear this tomorrow!" Fuyumi said bravely.

         "Why? Does it have a tracker or something?"

         "No. It's specially made, for you."

         "For me?"

        "Well, I knew that I was going to be visiting Sunagakure after going to the land of the Waves. I was going to ask the Kazekage to pass this to you. It's a gift. I was really excited to meet you but I thought it would be impossible to meet you." Fuyumi explained.

        'I really wanted Gaara to wear this to Konoha so that the other ninjas in the chunin exams will be wondering about the clothes he'd be wearing and buy from me!! But it's impossible now...'

        "Impossible or just scared of me?"

         "I've told you so many times that I'm not scared of you! How hard is it to listen?" Fuyumi scolded, annoyed that he kept mentioning it.

         Fuyumi then realised how she talked and froze. She was keeping the outfit when Gaara took it.

         "I'll consider it."

         "Really?! You're serious?!"

         "Yes, but why do you want me to wear this tomorrow specifically?"

         "The Kazekage said you'd be leaving to go somewhere, right?"

         "That's right."

         "These clothes have a special feature, it's chakra activated!"

         "Really?"

         "Mhm! When you use chakra on it, it camouflages you! You'll blend into the surroundings! However, it has a cooldown. Once you use it, you'll have to wait about 5 days before you can do it again." Fuyumi explained.

        "Why is there a cooldown?"

        "Well, that's my fault. All the clothes I have are handmade, and I used my chakra to do that. But, I don't have much chakra to begin with. So it's an extremely long cooldown..."

       "I see." 

       "Will you force me to wear it if I don't?"

       "No, of course not! It's a gift, do whatever you'd like with it! Except throwing it away please."

       Gaara said nothing and walked off, Fuyumi freaked out and then stored her clothes back and ran to catch up with him, feeling the sand underneath her bring her next to him again.

       "You're extremely slow."

       "I'm not a ninja, I'm not trained to go fast."

       "I'm walking."

       "I'm not the fittest person in the world."

       "I can see that."

       "I could use my own chakra if this is bothering you."

      "I probably have at least 5 times the amount of chakra you have. Save your chakra, you aren't bothering me."

       "Okay! If you ever come to Konoha, I have a store there! You can visit. It's a clothing store..But I can provide some meals, I'm planning on making another building as a cafe." Fuyumi smiled.

      "Okay." He smiled.

      'Wait, he smiled?! Oh damn, does he...Is it like Sasuke? If only he was 16! But the personality I've already shown...It'd be good business when I'm older..'

      "That's the first time I've seen you smile, you should do it more!"

      Soon, they reached the room for Fuyumi to stay in. Fuyumi walked in and heard Gaara walk in behind her.

       "Weren't you given your own room?"

       "No, there weren't any free rooms." He said, turning away quickly.

       'That's obviously a lie.'

       "Welp, at least there's 2 beds." Fuyumi smiled.

       'It's kind of cute, though. I'd find it very attractive if he were my age, though.'

       Fuyumi quickly changed into more comfy clothes with her chakra and went straight to sleep. Fuyumi woke up and saw Gaara already changed into the clothes she gave him.

       "Gaara? Leaving already?"

       "Mhm."

       "Must be important, have a good time!" Fuyumi smiled, waving to him as he left.

       Fuyumi quickly got ready and left to the store that was being built, helping them with the design and 'buying' the furniture.

      Once the store was set up, she stayed inside watching customers walk in and out. She didn't set the prices since the Kazekage thought she was being too nice.

      "I'm glad that the store is up and running, but I'm a bit worried..."

      'Soon, Sasuke's going to get that mark. And Lee's going to be seriously injured...'

     While using her phone, she saw someone walk up to the counter and looked up, seeing a young woman in front of her.

     She ended buying a lot of the clothes and Fuyumi had to go make some more. She continued until the store was filled up again.

     She was finally done with everything she had to do and went back to using her phone at the counter, until she felt someone grab her and dropped it, feeling a cloth over her mouth.