Part 6:

Fuyumi woke up, seeing her on a couch. She sat up, looking around.

       "Oh, Fuyumi. You're awake." She heard the Hokage say.

       "What's happening right now?"

      "We'll be making Haku and Zabuza fully fledged ninjas of Konoha."

      "Really?"

      "And, I'd like to discuss about buying some clothes from you."

      "Really?! Yay!" Fuyumi cheered, summoning her clothing rack and suddenly ranting about the quality of her clothes.

      Team 7, Zabuza and Haku were there, standing at the side as Fuyumi explained her clothing line. 

      "Wait, that cheap? Are you sure?" 

      "Mhm!" Fuyumi smiled.

      The Hokage stood up and looked at all the clothes, taking one. Fuyumi used her chakra to make him wear the clothes and he looked very good.

      "Not bad. You know, other villages have heard about you. I've actually started to to them about you and they're quite interested. If you'd like, you can head to Sunagakure. If you can impress the Kazekage, you'll be able to set up a shop there." He explained.

       "Really?! When can I go? Now?" Fuyumi beamed.

      "Well, you can now."

      "Okay, bye!" Fuyumi cheered, running out the door.

      "Not so fast, little lady. What about me? Am I not good enough to be a customer?"

      "Of course not! Take your pick!" Fuyumi smiled.

      Kakashi had explained Fuyumi's potential already and wanted the Hokage to ask her, but gave up and started looking at the clothes as well. Sakura shyly started looking as well, not wanting to buy one since she didn't like her.

      Sasuke also started looking, and some ninjas who were passing some documents started looking as well. Once they all took their pick and paid her, she kept the clothing rack and left, getting ready to go to Sunagakure.

       'I hope Gaara doesn't kill me. Damn, I should've asked for the ability to revive to a previous time when I die.'

      Team 7, Zabuza, Haku and the Hokage looked at Fuyumi through the window as she excitedly ran to leave the village.

      "Do you think she knows that it takes days to reach Sunaga-"

      Kakashi stopped the Hokage, pointing outside again, with Fuyumi suddenly  flying on a platform made of chakra.

      "You weren't exaggerating." He sighed.

      Fuyumi had arrived in Sunagakure, going to meet the Kazekage.

      "Hi! It's nice to--Ahem, sorry." Fuyumi cleared her throat, talking in a more polite manner.

      'Usually I have my assistants attend meetings, that was a bad idea...'

      "It's no worries, I was excited to meet the fashion designer who had caught your Hokage's attention. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'd like to see a few designs you've done."

      Fuyumi summoned her clothing rack, one for men and one for women. The Kazekage inspected the clothes carefully.

      "You really are as good as they sound, I'll take these 5." 

      ".....It's that cheap? You're going to go out of business." He muttered.

      "It's fine! I'm doing very well!"