Part 15:

Once Fuyumi found the others, she quickly reassured them that she was fine and apologised for running off.

    Sasuke was a bit upset, hoping to have some alone time with Fuyumi, but was happy she was alright.

    Naruto was frowning, extremely upset because of how worried he was. Fuyumi folded and hugged him, apologising for worrying him.

    'He's the only one who doesn't like me, I love you so much Naruto! This won't make him like me, right?'

     Naruto hugged back and went back to his cheerful self and celebrated, and started telling her about how he trained for the chunin exams and how he was going to train some more.

     "Naruto, hurry up or I'm leaving you!" 

     'Jiraiya!'

     "Oh, I've heard of you!" Jiraiya exclaimed, seeing Fuyumi.

     "I'm famous?!" Fuyumi exclaimed, her eyes lighting up.

     "Yeah, totally. I heard about you all the way from Kirigakure, it's great to meet you." Jiraiya smiled.

     "I-It's nice to meet you too, Jiraiya-Sama!" Fuyumi cheered.

     "You've heard of me?"

     "Of course!" Fuyumi cheered.

     "Fuyumi! Do you wanna join us?!" Naruto asked cheerfully.

     "Naruto, shouldn't you be asking Jiraiya-Sama if he's okay with it?" Fuyumi laughed.

     "He won't mind." Naruto said, not caring about his opinion.

     "I don't." Jiraiya sighed.

     "Then I'd love to!" Fuyumi cheered.

     Fuyumi was giggling inside, extremely excited.

     'I get to meet Itachi!'

     Fuyumi eagerly followed behind them, "You sure you have everything in that small bag of yours?" Jiraiya asked.

     "Yeah! All my big and heavy stuff is stored in a scroll." Fuyumi smiled.

    "Wow, they weren't kidding when they said you were a peculiar fashion designer." He sighed.

     With Jiraiya, he saw how close Naruto was with Fuyumi and smirked, frowning later on after realising how many people liked her.

     "I'm assuming we're on a journey to find the next Hokage? Hmm...Tsunade-Sama perchance?" Fuyumi giggled.

     "Smart girl. Yeah, that's who we're trying to find. We need to find her since I can't to be the Hokage." Jiraiya explained.

     'It doesn't sound as flattering like when Kakashi said it! Ah, I'm a sucker for him!'

  The three found a hotel and booked a room to stay in, with Fuyumi getting a slightly better room because she had supposedly "famous people" privilege.

    'I told myself that I'd be rich in this life, but I give cheap prices. Oh well, I'll just be famous. Ninjas earn like what? 100 times more than me? No way I could rival that.'

    Jiraiya was currently training Naruto, and she was extremely bored, to the point where she'd rather watch paint dry. Jiraiya wanted to train her as well, but she could already do it. 

     'Why don't...I try to meet Itachi and Kisame? They won't be here in a few days, I better start quickly.'

     Fuyumi grabbed her small bag with her sketchbook and scrolls and started going around selling her clothes for cheap prices. Soon, everyone was wearing her clothes. She was lucky that she was well known in this area already, which she was grateful for.