Part 11:

'What to do...'

      "I'm hungry. I've been so busy I forgot to eat. I'll see you later."

      "I'll go with you."

      "Why?"

      "I was going to get food and I saw you there, so why not we go together?"

      "Oh, okay." Fuyumi nodded.

      The two arrived at Ichiraku ramen, with Shikamaru paying for Fuyumi.

      "I can pay for myself."

      "What kind of guy would I be if I let you pay?"

      "You're the kind of guy who'd probably think eating outside is too troublesome." Fuyumi scoffed.

       "Not with you."

       'Ahhhhhhhhh....Just ignore. Just ignore.'

       Fuyumi laughed it off and continued eating her food, and Ayame with chatting with her the entire time, trying to buy new pieces as well.

       Shikamaru got a bit annoyed, wanting to talk to her but got even more upset when they ran into Naruto.

      "Hi, Naruto!"

      "Fuyumi! Hi!" 

      "Wanna join us?" Fuyumi asked, trying to prevent Shikamaru from saying anything flirty.

      "Sure, I want ramen!" He nodded happily.

      The three ate happily and Fuyumi left after she finished eating, wanting to get some rest. She ended up going into a cafe and buying some pastries to see what kind of foods she could see at the cafe she was planning to build, and ended up bumping into Kakashi and Zabuza.

      "Ah, little lady."

      "It's nice to see you, Fuyumi."

      "H-Hi!" Fuyumi smiled, thanking the god for giving her to ability to hide her blush.

     "Where you headed?"

      "I was going to go home to sleep."

      "Every time I see you, you are either sleeping or sleepy." Kakashi sighed.

      "We're headed on a mission, wanna join? Do something else other than sleeping?" Zabuza asked.

      "I'm allowed to?!" Fuyumi gasped.

       "Of course, it's us two. We'll protect you." Kakashi chuckled, patting her on the head.

       'Curse being 13! Just wait for me, Kakashi! Please!'

      "I'll join!" Fuyumi nodded.

      Fuyumi followed behind Kakashi and Zabuza, "Little lady, you gotta stay in our sight." Zabuza said, pushing her beside him, in between him and Kakashi.

      'I'm. Going. To. Die.'

      Fuyumi ended up falling behind again, and Zabuza and Kakashi pulled her beside them, keeping their hand on both of shoulders.

      'Why couldn't I be an adult?'

      "So what mission is this?"

      "Quite simple to be honest. Just retrieving stolen stuff, we can kill them if we want to." Zabuza explained.

      "If we need to. And you shouldn't be saying that in front of her, you're ruining her." Kakashi sighed, rubbing Fuyumi's head.

      'I want both of you to ruin me.'

      "It's fine. You're a tough girl, right?" Zabuza asked.

      Fuyumi nodded, "I can handle it!" She said determinedly, but accidentally cutting her hand on a tree branch.

      "You okay?"

      "Yeah, just a scratch." Fuyumi smiled, even though the cut was extremely painful.

      She tried to heal it but it didn't work, and the wound started turning purple.

      "Kakashi-San, Zabuza-San...It really hurts." Fuyumi winced.

      Kakashi and Zabuza rushed to her, realising it was a trap. Zabuza looked to Kakashi, and he nodded. Kakashi picked Fuyumi up and escaped while Zabuza stayed to fight.

      "Kakashi-San, we can't just leave-"

      "It's okay, you're the first priority right now." Kakashi said, putting her down and tending to her injury.

      "Were you not able to heal it?"

      Fuyumi shook her head in shame, "Hey, don't be upset. This kind of poison has a negative affect against chakra, it's more painful when it absorbs chakra." Kakashi said, patting her head.

      "We shouldn't have let you come, I'm sorry Fuyumi."

      "No! Don't say it like that. I wanted to come, it was my choice. And my fault for being too reckless. I caused a lot of trouble, I shouldn't have came even if you two asked." Fuyumi said.

      He frowned. Zabuza then returned, with a bloody sword and bloody clothes.

      "Man, I'm all dirty now."

      Fuyumi cheered up, "I know just the fix! I have multiple clothes to choose from!" She exclaimed, summoning all her clothes.

      "Guess it's a good thing you came. "Zabuza said, looking through the clothes.

      Fuyumi was extremely happy, "Fuyumi, can you keep your store open a while longer? I want to visit, but I have another mission which will take a while."

      "Really?! I'd love to! Thank you!" Fuyumi cheered, using how excited she was as an excuse to hug Kakashi, which made him laugh.

      '5 years, just 5 years.'

     Fuyumi then yawned, "Sorry..." Fuyumi apologised, pulling away.

     "It's fine, get some rest. We aren't leaving until tomorrow." Zabuza said, keeping his sword.

     "Oh...Okay." Fuyumi nodded, sitting down and going to sleep.

     Fuyumi woke up to the sound of talking, and opened her eyes to see Kakashi's face.

     "Kakashi-San?! W-Where am I..."

     "We knew you wouldn't be sleeping if we told you we were leaving and that we'd carry you back." Kakashi said.

     'I so would if I were your age, Kakashi. I'm going crazy over him, I'm so sad. Why am I a child?'

     "I'm wide awake now, you can put me down." Fuyumi said, worried that she'd faint if she continued to be carried by Kakashi.

     "No, we can tell your still tired. You need to replenish your chakra. Just go to sleep, we don't bite."

     "Huh?! Right, Sharingan. I guess I can't do anything..." Fuyumi muttered, going to sleep, with a full face of red, which Kakashi and Zabuza couldn't see since she had her power.