Part 8:

'What happened to me?'

      Fuyumi felt herself somewhere, it was all black, no matter where she was. She saw a huge sand monster next to her.

      It looked at her and went closer to her, and she freaked, moving back.

     "Hungry.."

     "Hungry? Oh! Not me!"

     Fuyumi used her necklace and summoned some ingredients and made some food, giving it to him.

     "So...Friends?" She questioned, begging for the sand monster to say yes.

     Fuyumi was eating with the sand monster until a light suddenly appeared and consumed them, and the next thing she knew, she fell unconscious again.

      She looked up to see sand, seeing the sand monster shielding her from whatever was attacking them. She then felt another big attack coming, quickly making a water wall around them.

      The sand was slowly uncovering her and she saw herself at the middle of the arena in the chunin exams.

      "What am I-"

      "How are you alive?! You're supposed to be dead!"

      "Excuse me?!"

      "You were supposed to be killed by that sand monster!"

      "Well, I'll have you know that's he's such a cute guy!" Fuyumi cooed, with the sand monster moving happily.

      "Well, since I'm not a part of this. I'll get going, bye~!"

      "No way! I need your help!"

      "Help with what?! Clothes?!"

      "You may not have a lot of chakra but-"

      An attack from his opponent came and he moved Fuyumi in front of him, with a water wall appearing in front of her.

      "Are you really going to use me as a human shield?"

     "Yes."

      "You're so lame."

      Another attack came and he pulled Fuyumi in front of him, but Fuyumi didn't put any defense and got hit, blood dripping from her forehead.

      "Fuyumi!" Naruto yelled, wanting to run up and help her, but Kakashi held him back.

      "Naruto, you shouldn't-"

     "But she's so pale! She's losing too much blood!"

     More attacks just kept coming until Fuyumi was just covered in blood. Because of Fuyumi acting as a shield, the person who used her won. 

     Fuyumi was let go and sighed, and everyone wanted to check on her. However, another voice appeared on the side.

      "Are you finally done?" Fuyumi asked, sitting on the railings, next to Gaara's team.

      "Huh? A clone? But.."

      "It's a blood clone. Of course I'm going to feel the pain but I'd rather not ruin these clothes with blood. " Fuyumi explained, cutting her hand and taking back the blood of the clone.

      The person tried to kill her again, "You don't understand, I need to kill you. Do you know how much I was paid to do so?"

      "Who would want to kill a fashion designer?"

     "Why would I tell you? If he ends up knowing that you got out alive, I'm done for."

     "Hmm...." Fuyumi hummed, jumping down.