Part 14:

"Fuyumi, are you okay? Did he get you? How do you feel?! Are you-"

       "Sasuke, I'm fine. He didn't get me." Fuyumi laughed.

       "Should we still get you checked out? We can try to catch him." Sasuke muttered, extremely worried.

       "No, it's okay. I'm sure Hokage-Sama will deal with Orochimaru." Fuyumi smiled.

       Everyone went quiet, "What's wrong?"

      "He's not here anymore, Fuyumi. He's dead." Sakura muttered.

     "Huh? Who...?"

     "Orochimaru..." Sasuke muttered.

     'I'm lying to them all, but who cares..I'm not a part of this world.'

     Fuyumi looked shocked, and ran away, trying to find the Hokage. She found the Hokage, seeing him on the floor.

     'That god better have made sure that he'll stay dead.'

     Fuyumi started using her chakra, in hopes to "revive" him, she kept doing it to the point where the wound on her hand got worse and more painful.

     'It's painful...But, I can't stop or it won't look as desperate. Just bear with it! Someone will stop me!'

     Fuyumi continued until Kakashi pulled her away, "Wait! I need to try...." Fuyumi trailed off, feeling exhausted after trying to "revive" him.

     "Fuyumi, it's okay. Don't, your hand-"

     "It'll heal! But, he-"

     'Shoot, I should've gotten the power to cry on will.'

     "Fuyumi, I'll take you home." Kakashi sighed.

     "No-"

     Kakashi knocked her out, feeling bad for her, and bringing her home. Kakashi waited until she woke up, using some medicine for her injured hand.

     "It would've healed sooner if she hadn't used so much chakra...It'll take much longer now." Kakashi sighed.

     'Maybe, she isn't a spy.'

     Fuyumi woke up groggily, "Kakashi-San? Why are you-" She winced from the pain in her hand.

     "Don't move so much. You overused your hand. It'll take a while to heal, instead on a week or so. You were really reckless." Kakashi scolded.

     "Sorry..." Fuyumi apologised, lowering her head in shame.

     "You're strong, but you were injured. You shouldn't have come back. Why did you?"

     "I saw the explosion there, I knew that Orochimaru couldn't have done that, so I knew the ninjas were free so I had to come-"

     "Fuyumi."

     "Hm?"

     "How do you know that?"

     "Know what?"

     "That Orochimaru couldn't have done that. Now that I think of it, you left before he came, how did you know he was there?" 

     'Uh oh.'

     "I...I saw him before." Fuyumi muttered, immediately focusing on slumping her shoulders and giving half-lidded eyes, shaking a bit.

     "You saw him?"

    "I didn't know who he was at that time, but I was travelling to Sunagakure and went to a lot of places, I saw him and the snakes, he was attacking someone, I had to move because there were many explosions, but it was the person he was fighting doing it, he couldn't do anything." Fuyumi explained, almost in a whisper.