Part 5:

"Hi, sorry I'm back so late!" Fuyumi sang, walking inside.

       "Trying to sell clothes?"

        "Yeah, but no luck yet. I think almost all of them are already customers..I'll try again tomorrow."

       "Oh, we're going on patrol with Tazuna-San, wanna join?" Kakashi asked.

        "Can I though? What if something bad happens and you end up needing to protect me?"

       "Not a problem at all."

       "Well, then I'd love to. Um, where's Naruto and Sasuke?"

      "Training."

      "Oh, I'll head to bed then first."

      "Fuyumi, you should eat dinner."

      "Oh, I don't-"

      "Unless you ate while outside, you better eat."

      Fuyumi nodded and sat down at the table, enjoying her meal. Fuyumi then went to bed, praying for the best for tomorrow.

      The next morning, Fuyumi woke up to see Sasuke's face when she looked up. She was sleeping on her back and tilted her head confused.

      "Sasuke? What's wrong?"

      "We're going out now."

       "Wait, really?! Sorry! I didn't mean to sleep so long. If we had to go soon, why didn't you wake me up?!" Fuyumi worried.

      "You looked so peaceful that I couldn't help it."

      'Goodness. Not being a fangirl is just as troubling.'

      Fuyumi ignored the flirty comment, and stood up with her stuff, using her chakra to put another outfit on and followed Sasuke out as the team followed Tazuna to the bridge.

      "Um, Tazuna. I wanna quit." A former worker said.

      "Huh? Why?!" He asked.

       "I can't do this anymore, I'm the last one standing besides you. I'm sorry. I'll take my leave." The former worker said, taking his stuff and leaving.

       He then stopped, looking at Fuyumi.

       "Yes?"

       "Did you happen to sell clothing to the people from the land of the waves? Can I buy some?"

       "Of course! Please take your pick!" Fuyumi smiled, taking out a scroll and summoning her clothing rack.

       The worker picked an outfit and paid her before she stored her clothes back, with Kakashi eyeing her suspiciously.

      "S-Sorry, Tazuna-San."

      "It's no problem, I'll buy one too when we get back."

      "Really?!" Fuyumi beamed.

      Kakashi wanted to ask her questions when mist started to appear, "Shoot, he's here.."

       "Za-Who is?"

       "Zabuza...He's a rogue ninja we fought before protecting Tazuna-San." Kakashi explained.

        "Fuyumi, stay with Tazuna-San at all times." Kakashi said.

      "Okay."

        Kakashi cleared the fog, and showed Zabuza and Haku. 

       Fuyumi quickly gasped, "What are you doing here?!"