Part 3:

While she was getting some food, she saw Gato walk up to her, seeing Zabuza and Haku with him.

       She was fangirling until Gato spoke, "I see you're quite talented, I would like for you to sell your ideas to me. I'll pay a lot for it."

       "No way. I can sell you my clothes." Fuyumi said.

       Gato was visibly upset, "I'll buy one outfit and your ideas."

       "No."

       "Do you know who I am?!"

       "No."

       Gato grew increasingly pissed and went to grab her but Haku stopped it, "Oi, what do you think-"

       "What do you think you're doing? She said no." Zabuza said.

       'Oh my goodness, Zabuza..If I were an adult here, I would so marry you!'

      "Well-"

      "You're really planning on hitting a child?"

      "..."

      "Let's go." Gato snapped, walking past Fuyumi.

      Fuyumi quickly passed a business card to Haku and smiled at him, "Thank you for helping me."

     'If I remember correct, he's a drug dealer and smuggler...He's planning to kill Zabuza the moment he broke his arms...But how am I supposed to help those two?'

      Fuyumi sighed and walked back, but ran into Inari, who was sitting on a rock.

     "Are you lost?" She asked.

     "No." 

     "Are you hungry?"

      "No-" He stopped when his stomach started grumbling.

     "I won't force you to do anything, but let me make you something first." Fuyumi chirped, making a simple stew with some ingredients she summoned secretly and a fire.

      As he slowly ate the stew, Fuyumi asked him for his name, "I'm Fuyumi. What's your name?"

      "Inari."

       "Okay, then. Inari, why are you here? You should go back home."

       "There were bad people there..." He muttered.

       'Did Gato visit their house to find Tazuna?'

       "I'm sure they won't be there anymore, I'm sure your mother is really worried about you. I'll bring you home." 

       He nodded and walked home, "Inari! Oh my goodness, where were you?! I was so worried." Tsunami cried, hugging him.

      "Thank you for bringing him back, would you like to stay for lunch?"

      "Oh, sure, thank you!"

      "How old are you? You seem pretty young to be by yourself." Tsunami asked.

      "I'm 13, but don't worry. I'm doing very well for myself."

      "I can tell from the clothes your wearing, must be expensive."

       "I made this! I make a living from this! I could sell some to you for a lower price, and I'll even give an extra one for Inari!" 

       "Oh, wow. No wonder most of the other people were suddenly wearing such nice clothing, I'll take up your offer, then!"