Part 4:

"Why'd you go to the Land of the Waves instead of other villages like Sunagakure?" Sasuke asked.

       "I was planning to, but I knew that it was much further away than here. So I'll go when I'm ready. I might have to pay someone to escort me." Fuyumi sighed.

       "You're not a ninja, right?" Sasuke asked.

       "Nope! Never will be." 

       "Well, we're going to be training tomorrow, you can join if you want." 

       "Maybe I will, that is if Kakashi-San allows it." Fuyumi shrugged, letting out a yawn.

       "I'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight, Sa-wait, what's your name?" Fuyumi asked, realising he never told her his name.

       'I almost blew it!'

        "Sasuke."

       "Goodnight, Sasuke." Fuyumi yawned, laying down on her futon to sleep.

~~~

       Fuyumi woke up, seeing Sasuke's face in front of her and pushed him back, "Sasuke? What happened?!" She asked, sitting up.

       "Hn..." He muttered as he sat up.

       'Don't tell me...Sasuke likes me because I'm not a fangirl?! It can't be...Either way, I'm more into Kakashi or Zabuza.'

       "Why were we so close? I'm sure I put a distance between us...Sorry, Sasuke." Fuyumi muttered.

       "I don't mind, since it's you." He smiled.

       'Welp, time to play the dense heroine!'

       "I see. What time is it? You have training, don't you?" Fuyumi asked.

       "Mhm. Come on, let's go." Sasuke nodded, grabbing Fuyumi's hand and pulling her up with him as they walked out.

       "Sasuke, I'm following you. You can let go now." Fuyumi explained.

       "...What if I don't want to?"

       "Well, Sakura doesn't seem to like me already since I roomed with you, I don't want her to hate me." Fuyumi explained, pulling her hand away.

       'If only I was an adult, I'd date Kakashi!'

       "Fuyumi! Wanna join?" Naruto asked.

       "Sure! That is, if I'm allowed."

       "Of course, though it might be difficult, you haven't trained in the academy." Kakashi explained.

       Kakashi started explaining and the three tried it first, with Fuyumi watching. Kakashi brought her to a tree and was guiding her so that she wouldn't hurt herself.

       "Just focus, and you should be fine. You're a smart girl, right?" Kakashi smiled, patting her head.

       Fuyumi's body froze but she quickly came back to her senses. Once she put her foot on the tree, she was easily able to climb up the tree.

       "Wow, you're really good for someone who hasn't had any prior training." Kakashi realised.

       "Thank you!"

       'Lucky, I never asked that God about chakra control...'

      "Looks like the girls are much better at this." Kakashi mocked, provoking Naruto and Sasuke.

      Fuyumi went to stand up but accidentally focused too much chakra on her leg and broke the branch, and started falling.

      'I never realised how much-'