Part 10:

Fuyumi woke up to see Gaara on the chair, looking through her sketchbook, with Sasuke leaning against the wall.

       'I should've thought this through...'

      "I'm hungry." Fuyumi groaned, using a portal to teleport to ichiraku ramen.

      "God, a harem would be nice if they were older...And if Kakashi or Zabuza were a part of it!" Fuyumi sulked.

       Fuyumi bumped into Haku, "Oh, hi Haku!"

       "Hi, Fuyumi."

       "Are you wearing.."

       "Your clothes? Yeah, I bought them in Sunagakure."

       "That's nice! Okay, I'll see you later."

        "Wait, Fuyumi. I need to ask you something."

        "Yeah?"

        "Why did you save me? And how did you know?"

        "Well, isn't it obvious?" Fuyumi laughed.

        "You may have been the enemy to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi-san. But to me, you're the person who helped me out. You aren't a bad person at all. And it's obvious that they'd try to kill either one of you, and I didn't want the both of you to die." Fuyumi explained.

        "You...really are something." Haku laughed.

        'Wait, no! Not that laugh! Goddamit, now he-Ugh...'

        "I'm gonna head off soon, I need to speak with the Hokage."

        "Want me to help out?" Haku asked.

        'Might as well, there's no point in avoiding them.'

       "How so?"

       Haku smiled and carried Fuyumi, jumping high and going to the Hokage. He put her down at the door, tucking her loose strand behind her ear.

       Fuyumi ignored it and said goodbye to Haku, quickly leaving to go inside.

      "Hokage-Sama, it's me Fuyumi. Can I come in?" She asked, knocking on the door.

      "Go ahead, we're just about finished."

      Fuyumi came in to see Shikamaru, Ino, Choji and Asuma.

     "Oh, hi!"

     "Oh, fashionista." Shikamaru realised.

      "Speaking of which, do any of you want anything? I take custom designs! Good prices and good quality~!" Fuyumi exclaimed.

       "I want!" Ino said, looking through the clothes.

      Choji and Asuma went to look as well, but Shikamaru didn't, not interested in clothing.

       Fuyumi frowned, and walked over to him. 

       "Don't want anything?"

       "Nah, not interested in that kind of thing."

       "But it's cheap but good quality! It's a great deal!" Fuyumi pleaded.

       "Not a great deal if I don't want it."

       "You're right...Ah...." Fuyumi tried really hard to think, but couldn't figure out anything.

       "Funny, why not convince me? If you're so desperate for customers, you made that obvious during the chunin exams."